DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pharmerging - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Pharmerging market worldwide is projected to grow by US$780.7 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 10.9%.
Pharmaceutical, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 9.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$936.2 Million by the year 2025, Pharmaceutical will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 12.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$35.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$36.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Pharmaceutical will reach a market size of US$69.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$133.8 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Abbott Laboratories
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Allergan PLC
- Amgen, Inc.
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd.
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Biogen, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corporation
- CSL Behring
- Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Endo International PLC
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Grifols SA
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Hospira, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Mylan Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Shire PLC
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- UCB SA
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Pharmerging Market to Grow Steadily, Driven by Rapid Growth of the Pharma Sector
- Worldwide Pharmaceutical Market Growth Projections by Regional Group: 2018 and 2022
- Breakdown of Growth Percentage and Spending in Billion USD for Pharmerging Markets by Country: 2007-2022
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Pharmerging Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Pharmaceutical Segment to Register Strong Growth
- Total Spending on Medicines (in Billion USD) in Select Emerging Pharmaceutical Markets: 2023
- Healthcare Market in Tier I Pharmerging Region (USD Billion) by Product: 2014-2025
- Asia-Pacific Region to Retain Top Slot
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Geriatric Population to Bode Well for Market Growth
- Total Breakdown of People Aged Over 60 by Development Groups: 1980 to 2050
- Increase in Patient Numbers to Support Market Growth
- Top Therapeutic Areas by Spending (Billion USD) in Pharmerging Markets: 2018
- Select Therapy Areas Spending (Billion USD) in Pharmerging Markets: 2020
- Increasing Preference for Generics to Spur Market Expansion
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Pharmerging Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Pharmerging Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/licn5t