DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "FRP Bridge - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
FRP Bridge market worldwide is projected to grow by US$30.5 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.1%.
Glass Fiber, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$43.4 Million by the year 2025, Glass Fiber will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$929.6 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Glass Fiber will reach a market size of US$2.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$8.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- B&B Frp Manufacturing Inc.
- Bedford Reinforced Plastics
- Creative Pultrusions, Inc.
- Cts Bridges Ltd.
- FiberCore Europe
- Fiberline Composites A/S
- Guardian Bridge Rapid Construction Inc.
- Lifespan Structures Ltd.
- STRONGWELL Corporation
- Zellcomp Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- FRP Emerges as an Ideal Replacement Material for Traditional Bridges
- FRP - A Game Changing Material for Structures
- FRP Bridge: Growing at a Healthy Rate
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- FRP Bridge Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- How Does FRP Compare to Steel Bridge
- Rising Significance of FRP Composites in Construction Industry Augurs Well for Material's Use in Bridge Constructions & Repairs
- Global Fibre-Reinforced Polymers Market - Percentage Breakdown of Production by End-Use Industry
- Presence of Large Base of Bridges Requiring Immediate Infrastructure Repair and Rehabilitation - Potential for FRP Bridges Market
- Composite Advantage Uses FRP Panels for Bridge Renovations
- Carbon Fiber Composite Bridges: Creating Stronger Bridges
- Use of Glass Fiber Polymer Composites Rises in Bridges Construction and Rehabilitation
- Modular FRP Bridges - An Overview
- Vehicular FRP Bridge Decks - Meeting the Evolving Needs of Transport Industry
- Pedestrian FRP Bridge Decks: Low Cost Manufacturing Favors Market
- TRIGLASS High Performance Profiles for Buildings and Infrastructure
- Product Overview
- Fibre-Reinforced Polymer: An Introduction
- Traditional Materials Used in Construction of Bridges
- Fibre Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Bridges - An Introduction
- Significance of Composites in Bridge Constructions
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US FRP Bridge Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European FRP Bridge Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ibnvdf