DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Optocoupler IC Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The optocoupler IC market was valued at US$ 1.75 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
Growing need for energy-efficient devices worldwide will boost the Optocoupler IC market
Growing smart home devices market and increasing need for energy-efficient & compact optocoupler IC worldwide will boost the market during the forecast period from 2019-2027. Rising consumer electronics market globally is another factor driving the market growth. North America has the largest share in the market in 2018.
The global consumer electronics market in 2018 estimated at around US$ 380.0 Bn and anticipated to grow at a CAGR of nearly 6.5% in years to come. Rising technological advancements in the consumer electronic devices will enhance the market growth. Increasing stringent government regulations for energy-efficiency and environment is another factor driving the market growth.
The surge in the adoption of electric vehicles worldwide is one of the key factors in driving market growth. The rising need for device miniaturization will also drive market growth throughout the forecast period. Wide application of optocoupler IC in various devices such as audio processors, subsystems, MEMS microphones audio amplifiers, and others will also enhance the market growth. Low cost, more connectivity at low frequencies, and others are some benefits of optocoupler IC that will also drive the market growth in years to come.
Major market players are focused on launching new and improved optocoupler IC for better energy-efficiency and performance. New product launch, merger & acquisitions, partnerships, are major strategies followed by the players.
- In 2018, Toshiba Corporation launched analog output photocoupler IC. The aforementioned IC enables high-speed communication for automotive applications.
Key Market Movements:
- The optocoupler IC market worldwide is growing at a CAGR of 5.9% for the predictable period from 2019 to 2027
- North America dominates the optocoupler IC market in 2018 owing to the early adoption of technologies and the rising consumer electronics market in the region. The growing adoption of optocoupler IC in the smart home devices market will also enhance market growth.
- The Asia Pacific will be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period. The rapid increase in the consumer electronics market and growing technological adoption in emerging economies such as China and India will enhance regional growth.
- Based on a pin, the 4-pin segment dominates the market in 2018 owing to the wide application of the 4-pin segment in the consumer electronics market. On the contrary, the 7-pin segment will be the fastest-growing region due to the increasing adoption of the 7-pin segment.
- Mergers & acquisitions and new product launches will be the major key strategy followed by the market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Market Segmentation
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot: Global Optocoupler IC (OIC) Market
2.2. Global OIC Market, by Type, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.3. Global OIC Market, by Pin, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.4. Global OIC Market, by Application, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.5. Global OIC Market, by Geography, 2018 (US$ Bn)
3. Market Dynamics
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Optocoupler IC (OIC) Market, by Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
4.2. High Linearity Optocouplers
4.3. High-speed Optocouplers
4.4. Logic Output Optocouplers
4.5. MOSFET Output Optocouplers
4.6. Transistor Output Optocouplers
4.7. TRIAC & SCR Output Optocouplers
5. Global Optocoupler IC (OIC) Market, by Pin, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
5.2. 4 Pin
5.3. 5 Pin
5.4. 6 Pin
5.5. 7 Pin
6. Global Optocoupler IC (OIC) Market, by Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.3. Consumer Electronics
6.5. Others (Printing, Solar, others)
7. North America Optocoupler IC (OIC) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
7.1.1. North America OIC Market Value and Growth, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
7.2. North America OIC Market Value, By Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
7.2.1. Market Analysis
7.3. North America OIC Market Value, By Pin, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
7.3.1. Market Analysis
7.4. North America OIC Market Value, By Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
7.4.1. Market Analysis
7.5. North America OIC Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
7.5.1. Market Analysis
7.5.3. Rest of North America
8. Europe Optocoupler IC (OIC) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
9. Asia Pacific Optocoupler IC (OIC) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Rest of the World Optocoupler IC (OIC) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
11. Company Profiles
11.1. Renesas Electronics Corporation
11.2. Toshiba Corporation
11.3. Broadcom, Inc.
11.4. Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
11.5. Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd.
11.6. Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd.
11.7. Infineon Technologies AG
11.8. IXYS Corporation
11.9. Panasonic Corporation
11.10. Phoenix Contact
11.11. Standex Electronics, Inc.
11.12. TT Electronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s6by3e