LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the home textile retail market and it is poised to grow by USD 57.69 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Restoration Hardware Inc., Steinhoff International Holdings N.V., Tesco Plc and Wayfair Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increase in online retailing will offer immense growth opportunities, raw material price volatility will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increase in online retailing has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, raw material price volatility might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Home Textile Retail Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Home Textile Retail Market is segmented as below:
- Bed Linen
- Bedspreads and Other Bedroom Textiles
- Bath Linen
- Carpets and Rugs
- Kitchen Linen
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40639
Home Textile Retail Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our home textile retail market report covers the following areas:
- Home Textile Retail Market Size
- Home Textile Retail Market Trends
- Home Textile Retail Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increase in demand for eco-friendly and green furnishings as one of the prime reasons driving the home textile retail market growth during the next few years.
Home Textile Retail Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the home textile retail market, including some of the vendors such as Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Restoration Hardware Inc., Steinhoff International Holdings N.V., Tesco Plc and Wayfair Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the home textile retail market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Home Textile Retail Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist home textile retail market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the home textile retail market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the home textile retail market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of home textile retail market vendors
Table of Content
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Bed linen, bedspreads, and other bedroom textiles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Bath linen - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Carpets and rugs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Upholstery - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Kitchen linen - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel placement
- Offline distribution channel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online distribution channel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Ashley Furniture Industries Inc.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Home Depot Product Authority, LLC
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Restoration Hardware Inc.
- Steinhoff International Holdings N.V.
- Tesco Plc
- Wayfair Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.