LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the railway fleet management market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.84 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. The Greenbrier Companies Inc., Trimble Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., VTG AG and Wabtec Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the use of wireless technology in railway industry will offer immense growth opportunities, slow adoption rate among small fleet owners will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Use of wireless technology in railway industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, slow adoption rate among small fleet owners might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Railway Fleet Management Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Railway Fleet Management Market is segmented as below:
- Cellular System
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40743
Railway Fleet Management Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our railway fleet management market report covers the following areas:
- Railway Fleet Management Market size
- Railway Fleet Management Market trends
- Railway Fleet Management Market industry analysis
This study identifies growing adoption of cloud computing for streamlining fleet management operations as one of the prime reasons driving the railway fleet management market growth during the next few years.
Railway Fleet Management Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the railway fleet management market, including some of the vendors such as The Greenbrier Companies Inc., Trimble Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., VTG AG and Wabtec Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the railway fleet management market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Railway Fleet Management Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist railway fleet management market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the railway fleet management market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the railway fleet management market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of railway fleet management market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by communication technology
- Comparison by communication technology
- GNSS - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cellular system - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by communication technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing adoption of cloud computing for streamlining fleet management operations
- Emergence of IoT and data analytics in railway transport
- Climate change and resulting need for sustainable, clean, and high-speed transport
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- AT&T Inc.
- CLX Logistics LLC
- GMV Innovating Solutions SL
- ORBCOMM Inc.
- Ricardo Plc
- The Greenbrier Companies Inc.
- Trimble Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- VTG AG
- Wabtec Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.