DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ASIC Chip Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ASIC chip market was valued at $14.87 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $28.05 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.61% from 2019 to 2026.
An ASIC, or application-specific integrated circuit, is a microchip designed for a special application, such as a kind of transmission protocol or a hand-held computer.. ASICs can have different designs that allow specific actions to be taken inside a particular device. An ASIC can be found in almost any electronic device and its uses can range from custom rendering of images to sound conversion. As, ASICs are all custom-made and thus, available only with the company that designed them, they are considered to be proprietary technology. Features of ASIC chips such as low cost of production, less power consumption, increased reliability, and reduced footprint of the material drive the growth of the ASIC chip market.
Chips have become an intrinsic part of the production process, as they help increase the efficiency and precision through automation. Chips are used to keep a track of various parameters such as touch screen monitors & displays, flat screens, environment monitoring, Bluetooth function and other parameters to control the whole process and ease it through robots. The advances of smart technologies in consumer electronics like smartphones, tablets, laptops, wearables, digital cameras, TVs, gamming consoles and others driving the demand for ICs, which creates the need for ASIC chips. Thus, growing adoption of smartphones and increasing competition among vendors is driving the demand for ASIC Chips.
Factors such as advancements in chip technology, increase in demand for ASIC chip in consumer electronics, and a surge in demand for customizable ICs, have boosted the growth of the global ASIC chip market. However, lack of skilled workforce and increase in time consumption during development act as major restraints, thereby hampering the market growth. Furthermore, rise in adoption of ASIC chip in developing countries and increase in smart computing devices offers lucrative opportunities for the ASIC chip market growth globally.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study includes the analytical depiction of the global ASIC chip market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information regarding the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the industry.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
Key Finding of The Asic Chip Market:
- By type, the semi-based custom segment generated the highest revenue in the market in 2018.
- By application, the data processing systems segment generated the highest revenue in the market in 2018.
- By region, Asia- Pacific generated the highest revenue in the market in 2018.
- The key ASIC Chip market leaders profiled in the report include AMD, Texas Instruments, on semiconductor, Xilinx, Samsung electronics ltd., TSMC, intel corporation, Infineon technologies, Bitmain, NVIDIA. These key players adopted several strategies such as new product launch and development, acquisition, partnership & collaboration, and business expansion to an increase their ASIC Chip market share.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Impacting Factors
2.1.2. Top Investment Pockets
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Embedded Processor Market
3.3. Patent Analysis
3.3.1. Asic Chip, By Region (2018-2019)
3.3.2. Asic Chip, By Applicant
3.4. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Advancement In Chip Technology
188.8.131.52. Increasing Demand For Asic Chip In Consumer Electronics
184.108.40.206. Growing Demand For Customizable Ics
220.127.116.11. Lack of Skilled Workforce
18.104.22.168. High Time-Consuming During Development
22.214.171.124. Rising Adoption of Asic Chip In The Developing Region
126.96.36.199. Increase In Smart Computing Devices
Chapter 4: Mems Sensor Market, By Type
4.2. Full Custom Asic
4.3. Semi- Custom Asic
4.4. Programmable Asic
Chapter 5: Asic Chip Market, By Application
5.2. Aerospace Subsystem & Sensors
5.3. Telecommunication Systems
5.4. Medical Instrumentation
5.5. Data Processing Systems
5.6. Consumer Electronics
Chapter 6: Asic Chip Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
7.2. Top Winning Strategies
7.3. Product Mapping of Top 10 Player
7.4. Competitive Dashboard
7.5. Competitive Heatmap
Chapter 8: Company Profile
8.1. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
8.2. Bitmain Technologies Ltd.
8.3. Infineon Technologies
8.4. Intel Corporation.
8.5. Nvidia Corporation
8.6. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
8.7. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing
8.8. Texas Instruments
8.9. Xilinx, Inc.
8.10. On Semiconductor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vu0971