DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Fabric Market by Deployment, Type, Enterprise Size and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The data fabric market size was valued at $812.6 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $4,546.9 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 23.8% from 2019 to 2026
Data fabric operates as a single and consistent data management framework that can access data from any location, anytime by streamlining and integrating data management processes across all access points and sources of data. In addition, the platform developed for data fabric operations are consolidated frameworks that manage, transfer, and secure data across multiple remote and incompatible data center deployments such as on-site to cloud. As the data fabric addresses the data transferring requirements it also offers properties such as unified data environment, reliability and security of transferring data, seamless cloud compute transitions, and others. Therefore, the global data fabric market growth is expected to boost at a significant rate in the coming years, owing to aforementioned advantages and properties.
Advent of digital transformation, IoT, IIoT, and technologies that derive smart solutions has increased the volume and variety of business data. Furthermore, with rise in demand for data analytics, data management technologies have evolved significantly over the past few years. This evolution has proliferated the deployment of data fabric solutions, owing to its capability to unbind data from underlying systems so that data can be accessed across the fabric, thus easing the cost burden of organizations that opt for big data solutions. This is expected to drive the growth of the global data fabric market during the forecast period. Furthermore, with increase in need for business agility and instant data accessibility, businesses face tremendous pressure to harness the data in right quantity, at the right time, and make the right insights to facilitate successful decision-making, which in turn fuels the market growth. However, lack of skilled workforce with data fabric architecture knowledge is expected to hamper the growth of the market to a certain extent.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the data fabric market trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information regarding the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the global data fabric market size is provided.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the data fabric industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the global data fabric market potential.
Key Findings of the Data Fabric Market:
- By deployment, the cloud segment dominated the data fabric market. However, the On-premise segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period in the data fabric industry.
- Based on type, the disk-based data fabric segment accounted for the highest revenue dominated the data fabric market share in 2018.
- Depending on enterprise size, the large enterprises generated the highest revenue in 2018. However, small and medium enterprises segment is expected to witness considerable growth in the near future.
- Based on industry vertical, the BFSI segment generated the highest revenue in 2018. However, manufacturing is expected to witness considerable growth in the near future.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in terms of CAGR in the upcoming years.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Key Market Players
1.5. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping The Global Data Fabric Market
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.4. Industry Roadmap of Data Fabric
3.5. Impact of Government Regulations On The Global Data Fabric Market
Chapter 4: Global Data Fabric Market, By Deployment
Chapter 5: Global Data Fabric Market, By Type
5.2. Disk-Based Data Fabric
5.3. In-Memory Data Fabric
Chapter 6: Global Data Fabric Market, By Enterprise Size
6.2. Large Enterprises
6.3. Small And Medium Enterprises
Chapter 7: Global Data Fabric Market, By Industry Vertical
7.3. Telecommunications And It
7.4. Retail And Ecommerce
7.8. Energy And Utilities
7.9. Media And Entertainment
Chapter 8: Global Data Fabric Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Competitive Landscape
9.1. Key Players Positioning Analysis, 2018
9.2. Top Winning Strategies
9.3. Competitive Dashboard
9.4. Key Developments
9.5. Patent Analysis
9.6. Case Studies
Chapter 10: Company Profile
10.1. Denodo Technologies
10.2. Global Ids Inc.
10.3. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development Lp
10.4. International Business Machines Corporation
10.5. Netapp, Inc.
10.6. Oracle Corporation
10.7. Sap Se
10.8. Software Ag
10.9. Splunk Inc.
10.10. Talend S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u8nvau