DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Specialty Chemicals Market by Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global specialty chemicals market was valued at $211.2 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $316.5 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2026.
Specialty chemicals are particular chemical products that help in providing variety of effects to various industries that they cater to such as textile, ink additives, construction, oil & gas, cosmetics, and food among others. Specialty chemicals can be single-chemical formulations or entities whose composition greatly influences the performance of the customers' product. These chemicals are used on the basis of their function and performance. Continuous R&D in this market has facilitated development of products with optimum and advanced features. This is one of the major factor that is driving the growth of this market. With rapid industrialization, noticeable demand from Asian countries such as India and China has arisen. There has been rise in investments in construction and infrastructure development projects in Asia-Pacific. This has led to emergence of Asia-Pacific as a favorable destination for the specialty chemical manufacturers and thus, fostered the growth of this market. Whereas, variations in raw material cost and strict regulations by the government are estimated to hamper the growth of the global specialty chemical market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the global specialty chemicals market from 2018 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the specialty chemicals market is provided.
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of both value and volume.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the specialty chemicals market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
Key Findings of the Specialty Chemicals Market:
- The market size is provided in terms of revenue
- The market share has been analyzed across four major regions
- In 2018, food flavors segment dominated the food additives market, accounting for one-thirds share of the overall market revenue
- Asia-Pacific region was the largest consumer of cosmetic chemicals, accounting for more than two-thirds share of the market in 2018
- Coagulants & flocculants and biocides & disinfectants segments jointly accounted for more than half of the water treatment chemicals market revenue in 2018
- Presently, Asia-Pacific region is the leading consumer of construction chemicals, accounting for more than half of the market and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period
- In 2018, the Asia-Pacific region accounted for about one-thirds share of the Global specialty chemicals market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The is primarily attributed to the increasing demand for specialty chemicals in construction, personal care, water treatment, pulp & paper, and ink additives market. North America and Europe collectively accounted for more than half of the global specialty chemical market in 2018, with oil field chemicals and food additives as major revenue-generating segments.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter: 1 Introduction
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Key Market Benefits
1.3 Key Market Segment
1.4 Research Methodology
Chapter: 2 Executive Summary
2.1 CXO Perspective
2.2 Market Beyond: What To Expect By 2025
Chapter: 3 Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition And Scope
3.2 Key Findings
3.2.1 Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2 Top Winning Strategies
3.3 Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Low Threat of New Entrants
3.3.2 Medium Threat of Substitutes
3.3.3 Low Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.4 High Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.5 Rivalry Amongst Firms
3.4 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 The Emerging Markets of Asia-Pacific Region
126.96.36.199 Constant Focus On Research & Development
188.8.131.52 Rising Population
184.108.40.206 Fluctuating Cost of Raw Materials
220.127.116.11 Stringent Regulations Governing The Market
18.104.22.168 Development of Eco-Friendly Products
22.214.171.124 Commercialization And Industrialization of Specialty Chemicals Market
Chapter: 4 World Specialty Chemicals Market, By Type
4.2 Food Additives
4.3 Cosmetic Chemicals
4.4 Water Treatment Chemicals
4.5 Textile Chemicals
4.6 Construction Chemicals
4.7 Paper & Pulp Chemicals
4.8 Oil Field Chemicals
4.9 Ink Additives
Chapter: 5 World Specialty Chemicals Market, By Geography
5.2 North America
Chapter: 6 Company Profiles
6.1 Basf Se
6.2 The Dow Chemical Co.
6.3 Bayer Ag
6.4 Akzonobel N.V.
6.5 Huntsman Corporation
6.6 Chemtura Corporation
6.7 Rhodia S.A.
6.8 Clariant Ag
6.9 Evonik Industries Ag
6.10 Novozymes A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/snbhen