DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tea Market by Type, Packaging, Distribution Channel and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The tea market size was valued at $52.1 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $81.6 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2026.
Tea is the most commonly consumed drink with several health benefits. The aromatic beverage is made via processing and fermentation of Camellia Sinensis plant leaves. It contains potential antioxidants known as flavonoids, which stabilize harmful free radicals in the body. In addition, tea comprises vitamins C, K, B12, B6, & E; trace amount of potassium, manganese, magnesium, & calcium minerals; and different amino acids such as L-theanine. Several studies and researches on tea suggest that it prevents cancer, lowers cholesterol, facilitates weight loss, and enhances immunity. Primarily, tea can be categorized into black and green tea based on the degree of fermentation or oxidation.
The growth of the tea market is driven by increase in health-related concerns of people, which is shifting their attention from carbonated drinks to tea. Furthermore, rise in caf culture, growth in disposable income, change in tastes of people, and introduction of additional healthy ingredients in tea by different market players are some other factors that drive the growth of the market. However, increase in cost of raw materials due to unpredictable weather, high cost of production, and increase in trend of coffee consumption are expected to hamper the growth of market during the forecast period. Growth in demand from health-conscious young population and introduction of new flavor & variety are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for expansion the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing tea market opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the tea industry.
Key Findings of the Tea Market:
- The tea market was valued at 52.1 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $81.6 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% through the forecast period.
- Based on packaging, the tea bag segment would witness the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
- In 2018, based on type, the black tea segment held the highest share, accounting for more than one-fourth of the global market share.
- In 2018, China was the most prominent market in the Asia-Pacific region and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- Based on the application in 2018, the residential segment accounting for more half of the global tea market share.
- The key players profiled in the tea industry include Associated British Foods Plc., Barry's Tea Limited, Hain Celestial Group, Inc, ITO EN, Ltd., Mcleod Russel India Limited, Nestle S.A., TaeTea, Tata Global Beverages, The Republic of Tea, Inc., And Unilever Group.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.5. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot
2.2. Key Findings of The Study
2.3. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Regulation Analysis: Tea Market
3.6. Market Share Analysis
Chapter 4: Tea Market, By Type
4.2. Green Tea
4.3. Black Tea
4.4. Oolong Tea
4.5. Fruit/Herbal Tea
Chapter 5: Tea Market, By Packaging
5.2. Plastic Containers
5.3. Loose Tea
5.5. Aluminum Tins
5.6. Tea Bags
Chapter 6: Tea Market, By Distribution Channel
6.3. Specialty Stores
6.4. Convenience Stores
6.5. Online Stores
Chapter 7: Tea Market, By Application
Chapter 8: Tea Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
9.1. Associated British Foods Plc.
9.2. Barry'S Tea Limited
9.3. Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
9.4. Ito En, Ltd.
9.5. Mcleod Russel India Limited
9.6. Nestle S.A.
9.8. Tata Global Beverages
9.9. The Republic of Tea, Inc.
9.10. Unilever Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pgmpm9