DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "eGRC Market by Component, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Business Function, Type and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global eGRC market size was valued at $29,374.46 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $74.52 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.40% from 2019 to 2026.
Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) refers to an organization-synchronized strategy for managing extensive issues of corporate compliance with regards to regulatory requirements, corporate governance, and enterprise risk management (ERM). It is a unified collection of capabilities, which enables organizations to reliably achieve objectives and act with integrity. GRC provides different strategies for managing an organization's overall governance, compliance with regulations, and enterprise risk management. The major components of GRC software include IT policy management, IT risk management, compliance management, incident management, threat & vulnerability management, and vendor risk management.
The increase in risk of data breaches in enterprises and the implementation of stringent government regulations toward business risk prevention are some of the major factors, which drive the growth of the eGRC market. In addition, a surge in penetration of IoT technology and rise in adoption of compliance & risk management software in financial institutions fuel the growth of the market. However, high cost of the software, complexities involved in installation & configuration of it, and associated security issues hamper the market growth. Conversely, rise in demand from developing economies and integration of artificial intelligence in risk & compliance management software are expected to provide remunerative opportunities for market expansion during the forecast period.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global eGRC market forecast along with the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the global eGRC market size is provided in the report.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market industry for the period 2018-2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Finding of The eGRC Market:
- On the basis of component, the solution segment led the eGRC market, in terms of revenue in 2018.
- By organization size, the large enterprises accounted for the highest eGRC market share in 2018.
- Region wise, North America generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- Depending on industry vertical, the manufacturing segment is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth during the forecast period.
- The key players profiled in the eGRC market study are IBM Corporation, Lockpath, Inc., LogicManager, Inc., MetricStream Inc., Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Oracle Corporation, RSA Security LLC, and Thomson Reuters.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Secondary Research
1.4.2. Primary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools & Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Impacting Factors
2.1.2. Top Investment Pockets
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Global Egrc Market
3.2.1. Moderate Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2. Low-To-Moderate Bargaining Power of Buyer
3.2.3. Moderate-To-High Threat of Substitutes
3.2.4. Moderate Threat of New Entrants
3.2.5. Low-To-Moderate Competitive Rivalry
3.3. Case Studies
3.3.1. Absa Implemented Ibm Algo Credit Manager For Building More Reliable Client Relationship Solution
3.3.2. Arval Implemented Qualys Solution For Different Security And Compliance Risks
3.4. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Egrc Software Market, By Component
Chapter 5: Global Egrc Market, By Deployment Mode
Chapter 6: Global Egrc Market, By Enterprise Size
6.2. Large Enterprises
6.3. Small & Medium Enterprises (Smes)
Chapter 7: Global Egrc Market, By Business Function
7.3. Information Technology
Chapter 8: Global Egrc Market, By Type
8.2. Policy Management
8.3. Compliance Management
8.4. Audit Management
8.5. Incident Management
8.6. Risk Management
Chapter 9: Global Risk Management Market, By Industry Vertical
9.3. It & Telecom
9.6. Energy & Utilities
9.8. Government & Public Sector
Chapter 10: Global Egrc Market, By Region
10.2. North America
Chapter 11: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 12: Company Profiles
12.1. International Business Machines Corporation
12.2. Lockpath, Inc.
12.3. Logicmanager, Inc.
12.4. Metricstream Inc.
12.5. Microsoft Corporation
12.6. Rsa Security Llc.
12.7. Sap Se
12.8. Sas Institute Inc.
12.9. Oracle Corporation
12.10. Thomson Reuters
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cpvmgp