DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerospace Materials Market by Type, Application and Type of Aircraft: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global aerospace materials market was valued at $3,950 million in 2018, and is expected to reach $6,518.5 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2026.
Aerospace materials are materials that offer high tensile strength, high temperature tolerance, great transparency, and hard surface. Aerospace material manufacturers are preferring the use of advanced plastics, fiber composites, and several metals & alloys in aircraft that offer desired properties, thus replacing conventional metals.
The growth of the global aerospace materials market is driven by increase in demand for lightweight and efficient aircraft. In addition, upa surge in spending power of consumers and rise in air passenger traffic in emerging countries have led to an increase in fleet sizes, which significantly contributes toward the growth of the global market. Moreover, rise in fuel costs and accompanying incentives to make aircraft more efficient act as key driving factors of the market. Furthermore, modern materials such as PEEK, PMMA, and PPS have a greater ability to resist high-altitude UV radiations as compared to traditional materials, which boost their demand across the globe, thereby augmenting the market growth. However, complex designing is hampering the aerospace materials market growth. On the contrary, development of the commercial aviation sector in emerging economies is anticipated to offer remunerative opportunities for market expansion.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the global aerospace materials market from 2018 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of value.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the aerospace materials market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
Key findings of the study:
- Italy is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of approximately 8.3%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
- By type of aircraft, the space segment is anticipated to grow with CAGR 8.2%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
- The U.S. and UK dominated the market with highest revenue shares in 2018.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided.
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the market dynamics, trends, and developments in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Landscape
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Top Player Positioning, 2018
3.5. Pricing Analysis, 2018-2026
3.6. Value Chain Analysis
3.7. Patent Analysis
3.8. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Aerospace Materials Market, By Type
4.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.3.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.4.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.4.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
Chapter 5: Aerospace Materials Market, By Type of Aircraft
Chapter 6: Aerospace Materials Market, By Application
Chapter 7: Aerospace Materials Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape
8.2. Product Mapping of Top 10 Players
8.3. Competitive Heatmap
8.4. Key Development
Chapter 8: Company Profiles:
8.1. Solvay Sa
8.4. Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
8.5. Ppg Industries, Inc.
8.6. Sumitomo Bakelite Co. Ltd.
8.7. Toray Industries Inc.
8.8. Hexcel Corporation
8.9. Sgl Carbon Se
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8eu03d