DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced Tires Market by Material Type, Type, Technology and Vehicle Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global advanced tires market size is anticipated to value at $248.7 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $1,349.7 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 18.4% from 2020 to 2030.
In recent days, adoption of artificial intelligence and smart technology is being incorporated into automobiles and tires. Sensors in advanced tires are being installed to identify threats and react to changes in environment. The sensors installed in the advanced tires measure various variables and forward them to the driver, vehicle's onboard systems or to the driver's mobile. In addition, companies are offering few next generation advance tire applications for passenger car tires, and it is anticipated that in coming years premium tires will provide more driver assistance solutions.
The market is anticipated to witness a significant growth over the years, owing to the increase in automobile production.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global advanced tires market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Findings of the Advanced tires Market:
- On the basis of technology, the chip embedded tires segment is anticipated to exhibit a remarkable growth during the forecast period.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the light duty vehicles segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region, followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA.
- The key players analyzed in this advanced tires market report are Bridgestone Corporation, Continental AG, Michelin, Pirelli & C. S.p.A, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, THE YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO., LTD, Nokian Tyres plc., Hankook Tire & Technology Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Corporation, Toyo Tire Corporation Toyo Tire Corporation, and others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2017)
3.5. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increase In Automobile Production
184.108.40.206. Stringent Regulations Towards Vehicular Emission
220.127.116.11. Fluctuating Price of Raw Material
18.104.22.168. Rising Concern For Fuel Efficiency And Safety
Chapter 4: Advanced Tires Market, By Material Type
4.2. Natural Rubber
4.3. Synthetic Rubber
Chapter 5: Advanced Tires Market, By Type
5.2. Pneumatic Tires
5.3. Run Flat Tires
5.4. Airless Tires
Chapter 6: Advanced Tires Market, By Technology
6.2. Chip Embedded Tires
6.3. Self Inflating Tires
6.4. Multi Chamber Tires
6.5. All In One Tires
Chapter 7: Advanced Tires Market, By Vehicle Type
7.2. Light Duty Vehicles
7.3. Heavy Duty Vehicles
7.4. Agricultural Tractors
7.5. Construction And Mining Equipment
7.6. Industrial Equipment
Chapter 8: Advanced Tires Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
9.1. Bridgestone Corporation
9.2. Continental Ag
9.4. Pirelli & C. S.P.A
9.5. The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
9.6. The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
9.7. Nokian Tyres Plc.
9.8. Hankook Tire & Technology Co.,Ltd.
9.9. Sumitomo Corporation
9.10. Toyo Tire Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j02a29