Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global cosmetic skin care market and it is poised to grow by USD 38.03 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
The report on the global cosmetic skin care market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by presence of premium brands .In addition, growing preference for organic cosmetics and cosmeceuticals is anticipated to boost the growth of the global cosmetic skin care market as well.
Key Trends for the global cosmetic skin care market growth
This study identifies growing preference for organic cosmetics and cosmeceuticals as the prime reasons driving the global cosmetic skin care market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Face skincare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Body skincare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beiersdorf AG
- CHANEL Ltd.
- Groupe Clarins
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- L'Oreal SA
- Revlon Inc.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Este Lauder Companies
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unilever PLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eltrpp