DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Cabin Lighting - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Aircraft Cabin Lighting market worldwide is projected to grow by US$797 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.2%.
Reading Lights, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.4 Billion by the year 2025, Reading Lights will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$28.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$24 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Reading Lights will reach a market size of US$72.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$219 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Astronics Corporation
- Cobham PLC
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Heads Up Technologies, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Luminator Technology Group
- Oxley Group
- Precise Flight, Inc.
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Soderberg Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- STG Aerospace
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- Zodiac Aerospace
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Cabin Lighting Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Product Overview
- Aircraft Cabin & Cabin Lighting: A Definition
- Reading Lights
- Ceiling & Wall Lights
- Lavatory Lights
- Cabin Emergency Lighting
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Robust Outlook for Commercial Aviation Provides the Cornerstone for Growth in the Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market
- Healthy Growth in Commercial Airline Revenues to Catalyze Opportunities Across the Aircraft Supply Chain: Global Commercial Airline Revenue (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 and 2022
- Robust Growth in Passenger & Cargo Traffic Bodes Well for Retrofits, Refurbishments and Sales of Aircraft Lighting Solutions: Global Passenger & Cargo Traffic (In Trillions of Available Seat Kilometers & Revenue Passenger Kilometers and Millions of Available Tonne Kilometers & Freight Tonne Kilometers) for the Years 2016 through 2020
- Legislation of Stringent Aircraft Safety Regulations and Airworthiness Standards & the Resulting Compliance Burden Drives Refurbishment & Upgrades of Aircraft Lighting Fixtures
- Ever-Present Airplane Accident Risk Which Spiked in 2017 Redoubles the Focus on Cabin Safety & Cabin Emergency Lighting: Global Number of Accidents Per Million Departures 2014 through 2018
- Growing Airline Focus on Passenger Experience as a Key Service Differentiator to Benefit Sales and Retrofits of Aircraft Lighting Solutions
- Growing Base of Aircraft Fleet Drives Demand in the Aftermarket
- Expanding Global Fleet Size Provides a Steady Stream of Opportunities in the Aftermarket: Global Aircraft Fleet Size (In Units) by Geographic Region for the Years 2017, 2019, 2024, 2029 and 2037
- Increasing Aircraft Deliveries as a Result of High Order Backlogs to Drive Growth Opportunities in the OEM Market
- Robust Aircraft Deliveries Means a Continuously Moving Assembly Line & Strong Demand Opportunities for Aircraft Components in the Supply Chain: Global Cumulative Aircraft Deliveries for the Period (2018-2037) by Geographic Region/Country (In Units & US$ Billion)
- Emergence of Low Cost Long Haul Narrowbody/Single Aisle Aircraft as a Game Changer in Asia to Spur Sales of Lighting Solutions for Narrow Body Aircraft
- Growing Demand for Low Cost Aircraft to Benefit Demand for Cabin Lighting Designed Especially for Narrow Body Aircraft: Projected Number of Narrowbody Jets in the Global Fleet for the Years 2019, 2024 and 2029
- Percentage (%) Share Composition of Global Aircraft Fleet by Type of Aircraft for the Years 2017 and 2037
- As Airlines Give Customers More Private Space, Cabin Reading Lights Takes Center Stage to Facilitate Leisure Activities During Travel
- Increased Consumption of Media During Air Travel to Fuel Opportunities' for Cutting Edge Cabin Lighting Solutions
- With Value Added Digital Services Increasingly Being Offered for Seamless Extension of Passengers Digital Lifestyles Into Aircraft, Poised to Benefit are High Performance Lighting Solutions: Global In-Flight Wi-Fi, Entertainment & Connectivity Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- LED Lighting Systems Emerge as the New Revenue Spinner in the Market Supported by Energy Efficiency & Cost Benefits
- A Review of the Opportunities in Store for Organic LED Lighting Systems
- Growing Evidence of LED Lighting Taking Over as the Future of Light Across Myriad Application Areas Bodes Well for the Technology in Aircraft Applications: Global Market for LED Technology (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Growing Passenger Preference for Night Travel (Red Eye Flights) Amplifies the Need for Effective Lighting to Offer Passenger Services
- Strong Demand for Lightweight Lighting Systems as Part of the Broader Goal of Aircraft Weight Reduction Brings Fiber Optic Based Lighting Into the Spotlight
- Growing Trend of In-Cabin Digital Signage to Gain Momentum as Inflight Advertising & Media Marketing Emerges Over the Horizon
- Robust Gains in the MRO Industry to Feed Growth in the Aftermarket
- A Robust MRO Industry is a Major Win for Aircraft Cabin Lighting Solutions in the Aftermarket: Global MRO Industry (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2024 and 2029
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7l2wv8