DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UK Household Insurance: Distribution & Marketing 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Purchasing household insurance direct from an insurer was the most popular method in 2019, although there was increased competition from price comparison websites due to the proliferation of online purchasing methods. Online purchasing is now more popular than ever and is being led by smartphones and tablets rather than by PCs and laptops. Technology is increasingly playing a bigger role than before in the market - whether in product offerings or competition - meaning providers will need to be at the forefront of developments in order to remain competitive.
This report explores consumer purchasing behavior and how consumer preferences are changing over time for contents, buildings, and combined cover. It discovers what is most influential to customers when purchasing a policy and also reveals the most popular providers in the market. New trends and innovations are highlighted, as well as the key factors that will influence the household insurance market over the next few years.
- Purchasing household insurance on a smartphone or tablet is becoming increasingly popular across all products other than buildings insurance.
- Visiting a price comparison website prior to purchasing increased in popularity in 2019 for all products except buildings insurance, indicating increased sensitivity to premium changes among policyholders.
- Aviva remained the leading provider of household insurance across the UK in 2019.
Reasons to buy
- Understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
- Improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to them and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- Discover which providers lead the way in the household insurance space and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
- Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it still meets customer purchasing behaviors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- The Purchasing Journey
- Provider Engagement
- Channel View
- Future Market
- Direct Line
- Lloyds Bank
- Legal & General
- More Than
- NFU Mutual
- Tesco Bank
- Compare the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vauxbp