Salon visits every 4+ months have rebounded after nearly a decade of declines. The 2019 Study of Beauty Salon Patrons in the U.S., seventh in a trended series, reviews and explores habits and attitudes in this market to better understand how independent and chain salons are faring. It also continues to examine the demand for salon services and salon retail products.
Key Market Insights Include:
- Market size and growth update
- Types of salons used - chain, independent, in-home
- Changing demographics of salon patrons
- Key drivers for salon selections, salon loyalty
- Trends in market demand for salon services
- Salon retail product purchase trends
- Information sources/influencers for salon products
- Changing attitudes towards salons, hair styling
- Hairstyle habits, hair type
- Market Segmentation: Factor and cluster analyses to identify how salon patrons segment based on attitudes about beauty salons, which segments are best prospects and how to reach them.
- Key Driver Analysis: Correlation analyses to uncover what is most important to consumers in the salon selection process and which ones marketers need to focus on.
- Summary Volume and Excel Tabs - Written analysis in PowerPoint including Key Findings, Summary and Market Segmentation.
- Top-line Trends Volume - Trended top-line tables detailing findings from all questions.
- General Population Adults: Online interviews were conducted among a nationally representative sample of 1,168 women, including oversamples that achieved 221 African American women and 206 Hispanic women.
- Regular Salon Patrons: Online interviews were conducted among 639 women who regularly visit a salon (at least every 3-4 months), with analyzable samples of 109 African Americans and 116 Hispanic patrons, regarding details of their salon usage habits, preferences, and attitudes.
- Trends from previous studies conducted in 2009, 2012, 2015 and 2017 are included where applicable.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jogor3