DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low Power Wide Area Network - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Low Power Wide Area Network market worldwide is projected to grow by US$210.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 88.4%.
Managed Services, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 91.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$94.3 Billion by the year 2025, Managed Services will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 97.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$4.1 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$9.3 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Managed Services will reach a market size of US$6.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 83.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$31.9 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Ingenu, Inc.
- Link Labs, Inc.
- Nwave Technologies
- Semtech Corporation
- Senet, Inc.
- Sigfox S.A.
- Weightless Sig
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Low Power Wide Area Network Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) Networking Technologies Emerge as a Vital Cog in IoT Connectivity
- Growing Number of LPWAN Connected Devices Reflect its Prominence in IoT Connectivity: Total Number of LPWAN Connected Devices (In Million) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Global Spending (In US$ Billion) on IoT Connectivity for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2023
- North America - A Major Revenue Spinner
- Asia Pacific Presents Untapped Growth Opportunities
- An Overview of Competitive Landscape
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Massive IoT Deployments across Various Industry Verticals Deepens Market Demand
- As the Connectivity Backbone in IoT Deployment, Growing IoT Adoption Bodes Well for LPWAN: Global IoT Installed Base (In Million Units) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- LPWAN Technologies Meet Long Range Connectivity Needs of Rapidly Increasing M2M Applications
- Rising Adoption of Industrial IIoT Poised to Benefit Market Growth
- Industry Initiatives Focus on Emergence of Multiple LPWAN Standards to Address Different IoT Use Cases
- Total Number of LPWAN Network Deployments Worldwide by Leading LPWAN Technologies (2018)
- Brief Comparison of Leading LPWAN Technologies
- Cost Effective NB-IoT and LTE-M Enable Deployment of New Enterprise Level IoT Use Cases
- 5G Deployment Unfurls New Opportunities for LPWA Enabled IoT
- Massive Investments Led by Telecom Operators Drives Market Expansion
- Expanding Smart City Technology Landscape Offers Significant LWPA Market Opportunities
- Connected Cities Promise Major IoT Revenue Opportunities: Global IoT Subsystems Revenue (In US$ Billion) by Category for the Year 2018
- Smart Meters Drive Growth of LPWAN Connections
- Total Number of Smart Meters (In Million Units) Enabled by Non-Cellular LPWA Technologies for the Years 2019, 2022 & 2025
- NB-IoT to Transform Smart Parking Systems
- LoRa Technology Gains Prominence in Smart Building Applications
- Smart Agriculture Leverages LPWAN Technologies to Benefit from Recent IoT Innovations
- Global Wireless IoT Devices Installed Base (In Million) in Agriculture for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2022
- Network Interference and Technology Coexistence Issues in Highly Fragmented LPWA landscape
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Low Power Wide Area Network Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Low Power Wide Area Network Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6ky1on