DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Manufacturing Analytics Market by Component, Deployment, Application and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global manufacturing analytics market was valued at $5.9 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $28.4 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 16.5% from 2019 to 2026.
Manufacturing analytics is the process of capturing, collecting, and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) such as downtime, production volume, costs, return on assets, and others, to enhance the production process and improve manufacturing business. The advantages offered by manufacturing analytics solutions include availability of real time data, reduction in costs, customer satisfaction by analyzing performance or quality issues, decrease in unplanned downtime, and increased productivity. Rise in use of predictive analytics in this solution for predictive maintenance is expected to gain traction in the coming years.
Rise in investment on big data for manufacturing, emergence of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), increase in need for process optimization as well as a surge in awareness about the benefits of manufacturing analytics are the major factors that fuel the growth of the manufacturing analytics market. However, lack of integration with legacy systems and scarcity of skilled staff are expected to impede the manufacturing analytics market growth. On the contrary, integration of new technologies such as AI, AR/VR, and machine learning in manufacturing analytics is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the market growth in the coming years.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global manufacturing analytics market along with the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analyses on the market size is provided in the report.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global manufacturing analytics market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Findings of the Manufacturing Analytics Market:
- Depending on component, the software segment led the manufacturing analytics market size in terms of revenue in 2018.
- By deployment, the on-premise segment accounted for the highest market share in 2018.
- Region wise, North America generated the highest revenue in 2018; however, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth during the manufacturing analytics market forecast period.
- Depending on application, the predictive maintenance segment is anticipated to exhibit highest growth during the forecast period.
- The global manufacturing analytics market analysis includes some of the key market players such as SAP SE, Oracle Corp., SAS Institute Inc., Tableau Software Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., IBM Corp., Alteryx, Inc., Sisense, Inc., Wipro Limited, and General Electric Company.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Secondary Research
1.4.2. Primary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools & Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Impacting Factors
2.1.2. Top Investment Pockets
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.3. Market Evolution / Industry Roadmap
3.4. Value Chain Analysis
3.5. Patent Analysis
3.5.1. By Region (2004-2018)
3.5.2. By Applicant
3.6. Case Studies
3.6.1. Case Study 01
3.6.2. Case Study 02
3.7. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increase In Investment On Big Data For Manufacturing
220.127.116.11. Increasing Adoption of Industrial IoT (IIoT)
18.104.22.168. Rise In Need For Process Optimization
22.214.171.124. Lack of Integration With Legacy Systems
126.96.36.199. Scarcity of Skilled Workforce
188.8.131.52. Use of Advanced Technologies Such As Ar & Vr With Manufacturing Analytics
Chapter 4: Manufacturing Analytics Market, By Component
Chapter 5: Manufacturing Analytics Market, By Deployment
5.3. On Premise
Chapter 6: Manufacturing Analytics Market, By Application
6.2. Predictive Maintenance
6.3. Inventory Management
6.4. Supply Chain Optimization
Chapter 7: Manufacturing Analytics Market, By Industry Vertical
7.2. Semiconductor & Electronics
7.3. Energy & Power
7.6. Heavy Metal & Machine Manufacturing
Chapter 8: Manufacturing Analytics Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Dashboard
9.2. Key Developments
9.3. Top Winning Strategies
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
10.1. Alteryx, Inc.
10.2. General Electric
10.3. International Business Machines Corporation
10.4. Oracle Corporation
10.5. Sap Se
10.6. Sas Institute Inc.
10.7. Sisense Inc.
10.8. Tibco Software Inc.
10.9. Tableau Software
10.10. Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p1pd5a