DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Children Entertainment Centers Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global children's entertainment centers market size was valued at $8.15 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $15.37 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2019 to 2026.
Children entertainment centers are small outdoor or indoor enjoyment parks also known as amusement parks. These centers are specially marketed toward families with small children to teenagers, and often associated with a larger operational center such as a theme park. These centers offer a wide variety of entertainment activities for almost all age groups. The major activities include thrill rides that are modern embellishments to the classic family fun center which in turn is expected to drive the growth of the children entertainment centers market. Moreover, children entertainment centers serve larger metropolitan areas in the sub-regional markets and are usually small compared to large-scale theme parks, with smaller amount of attractions, and with low spending required for per-person per-hour to consumers than a traditional amusement park.
Children entertainment centers are widely preferred as a recreational and entertainment aspect among families over the outdoor entertainment centers. This preference is attributed to children entertainment centers as the climate changes and environmental factors do not disturb any fun-time of the customers. This is among some of the major factors expected to drive the growth of the global market. However, smartphones, home gaming such as video games, and high initial investments required are the major factors that are expected to hinder the market growth to a certain extent.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global children's entertainment centers market along with current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analyses on the market is provided.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Findings of the Children's Entertainment Centers Market:
- By visitor demographics, the families with children (9-12) segment is expected to exhibit significant growth in the global children entertainment centers market analysis during the forecast period.
- By facility size, the 1 to 10 acres segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2018. This is attributed to its small size centers that can be developed in city areas with high accessibility to families near it.
- By revenue source, the entry fees & ticket sales segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance in the global children entertainment centers market trends.
- By activity area, the AR and VR gaming zones segment are expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in demand for immersive experiences among gaming individuals across the globe.
- By region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth during the Kids entertainment centers market forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Key Player Positioning, 2018
3.5. Impact Of Government Regulations On The Global Children Entertainment Centers Market
3.6. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Children'S Entertainment Centers Market, By Visitor Demographics
4.2. Families With Children (0-8)
4.3. Families With Children (9-12)
4.4. Teenagers (12-18)
4.5. Young Adults (18-24)
4.6. Adults (24+)
Chapter 5: Children'S Entertainment Centers Market, By Facility Size
5.2. Up To 5,000 Sq. Ft.
5.3. 5,001 To 10,000 Sq. Ft.
5.4. 10,001 To 20,000 Sq. Ft.
5.5. 20,001 To 40,000 Sq. Ft.
5.6. 1 To 10 Acres
5.7. 11 To 30 Acres
5.8. Over 30 Acres
Chapter 6: Children'S Entertainment Centers Market, By Revenue Source
6.2. Entry Fees & Ticket Sales
6.3. Food & Beverages
Chapter 7: Children'S Entertainment Centers Market, By Activity Area
7.2. Arcade Studios
7.3. Ar And Vr Gaming Zones
7.4. Physical Play Activities
7.5. Skill/Competition Games
Chapter 8: Children'S Entertainment Centers Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Player Positioning, 2018
9.2. Top Winning Strategies
9.3. Competitive Dashboard
9.4. Key Developments
9.5. Case Studies
Chapter 10: Company Profile
10.1. Cinergy Entertainment Group
10.2. Cec Entertainment, Inc.
10.3. Dave & Buster'S, Inc.
10.5. Fun City
10.8. Lucky Strike Entertainment
10.9. Scene75 Entertainment Centers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vw2g1b