DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Maritime Surveillance Market by Application, Component and Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global maritime surveillance market size was valued at $19.20 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $40.61 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.5% from 2019 to 2026.
Maritime surveillance is an integrated solution that provides safety & security at borders and sea levels. Maritime surveillance is essential for creating awareness & real-time monitoring at maritime. The operation or control on the marine activities are traced with the help of various maritime solutions and assemblies. Control on the activities such as irregular migration/border control, maritime security, fisheries control, anti-piracy, oil pollution, and smuggling are supported by many maritime policies.
Many companies are conducting R&D activities to provide safety at sea level. For instance, Indra has designed an integrated state of-the-art border surveillance systems for coastal and terrestrial supervision. Moreover, the SIVE system consists of a single or multiple Command and Control Centers (CCC) and a set of Sensor Stations (SS) forming a hierarchical architecture and can be deployed across the surveillance area and adapted for ground or coastal surveillance.
Maritime surveillance is majorly used as a monitoring system around offshore. The maritime monitoring system is a radar-based solution and all the information is available through offshore operators' room and onshore control room. The system gathers traffic and environment information from the radars, AIS, CCTV, VHF, and other sensors. The information is processed and displayed on the single information surveillance display. All data is superimposed on electronic charts. In addition, the system provides a comprehensive traffic picture of the maritime situation around offshore assets, information about vessels and targets in the guard areas, assures collision avoidance, and provides record and playback of all data in the system. The system can be controlled and monitored remotely. The implementation of such system are at the navels, coastguard areas, and at the port side.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the maritime surveillance market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of The Maritime Surveillance Market:
- In 2018, by component, the radar type segment generated the highest revenue.
- In 2018, by application, the coastguard segment was the highest revenue contributor.
- In 2018, by type, the surveillance & tracking segment was the highest revenue contributor.
- In 2018 region-wise, Asia-Pacific contributed the highest revenue, followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2018)
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Maritime Surveillance Market, By Application
Chapter 5: Maritime Surveillance Market, By Component
5.4. Ais Receiver/Transponder
Chapter 6: Maritime Surveillance Market, By Type
6.2. Surveillance & Tracking
Chapter 7: Maritime Surveillance Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Srt Marine Systems Plc
8.2. Kongsberg Gruppen
8.3. Bharat Electronics
8.4. Raytheon Anschtz Gmbh
8.5. Thales Group
8.7. Elbit Systems
8.9. Furuno Electric Co.,Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fhn1s4