DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "After Sun Care Products Market by Price Point, Form, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global after sun care market is growing at steady pace with a growth rate of 3.0-4.0%. According to AMR, the global after sun care products market was valued at $ 2.1 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to reach $2.9 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. The after sun care market exhibits an incremental revenue opportunity of $ 0.7 billion from 2018-2026.
After sun care products are used in rehydrating sun burnt skin and are sold in various form such as cream, oil, lotion, and powder. These products are sold through various supply chains such as, retail pharmacies, convenience stores, supermarket/hypermarket and e-commerce. The current scope of the report considers various after sun care products which are sold at mass as well as premium price points. The after sun care products are sold in various forms including cream, gel, lotion, essential oils, powder, spray and others.
Rapid growth in e-commerce distribution is the prime factor responsible for counterfeiting of cosmetic products. According to a report by the Financial Times, the online distribution of non-grocery goods has been grown by 12.5% to contribute around 24.1% of the total sales in 2017. The cosmetic industry has been strongly hit by counterfeit activities due to large number of consumers purchasing products through online sales channels. In addition, lack of brand loyalty among consumers while purchasing cosmetic products is also responsible for the decrease in penetration of cosmetic products.
Companies operating in the after sun care products market face challenges from fake product distributors thus, witness reduction in terms of sales. Such increased counterfeit activities due to lack of effective supply chain management is expected to hamper the revenue growth of personal care and cosmetic products market in the long run.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
Key Findings of the After Sun Care Products Market:
- The premium after sun care products segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the after sun care products market growth, registering a CAGR of 2.5%.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to exhibit exponential growth throughout 2026, registering the highest of CAGR 4.8%. Introduction of value-added sun care products and rise in disposable income of consumers are expected to drive the growth of the Asia-Pacific market.
- The supermarket/hypermarket distribution segment is anticipated to dominate the global after sun care products market analysis, with a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.
- The gel based after sun care products segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period.
- The global market is fragmented with the presence of several market participants across various regions. The strong presence private label brands is giving tough competition to global players.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.2. Key Market Segments
1.3. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Parent Market Overview: Personal Care Market (2018)
3.3. Key Findings
3.4. Value Chain Analysis
3.5. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.6. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: After Sun Care Products Market, By Price Point
4.2. Mass After-Sun
4.3. Premium After-Sun
Chapter 5: After Sun Care Products Market, By Form
5.5. Essential Oil
Chapter 6: After Sun Care Products Market, By Distribution Channel
6.2. Retail Pharmacies
6.3. Convenience Stores
Chapter 7: After Sun Care Products Market By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Competition Landscape
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
9.1. Beiersdorf Ag
9.2. Bioderma Laboratories
9.3. Clarins Holding
9.4. Coty Inc.
9.5. The Este Lauder Companies Inc.
9.6. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (J&J)
9.7. L'Oreal Sas
9.8. Revlon, Inc.
9.9. Shiseido Company, Limited
9.10. Unilever Plc
Chapter 10: Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3ov192