The mobile market is constantly changing, due to a combination of effects from the development of new technologies, new smartphones and increasing competition with social apps.
At the same time, the regulatory environment continues to evolve to reflect changing realities.
Moreover, the reduction on revenue from voice and increase from data (including the development of the IoT and the rapid growth of connected cars) creates challenges for the mobile operators.
The US Mobile Market report will discuss all these issues affecting the US.
Moreover, the US Mobile Market also analyses the American smartphone market and provides forecasts for the most important mobile indicators from 2020 until 2024.
Why this report is unique, and a must-read for the Telecom industry as a whole?
The report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the mobile and smartphone market. It provides an analysis of the key issues in the mobile market while monitoring critical developments based on both primary and secondary sources. It also provides a high-level for various indicators such as forecasts of teledensity, subscribers, the number of smartphones, etc.
The report covers the following key aspects:
- What are the current key developments in the mobile and smartphone markets?
- Coverage of the recent developments, such as M&As activities, changes in market shares, etc.
- Provision of latest telecom related statistics.
- Annual forecast of the number of smartphones
Why should you read this report?
- The statistical section covers the most important mobile indicators.
- A view of the key developments in both the mobile operators and smartphone markets.
Who should buy this report?
- Mobile network operators
- Smartphone manufacturers
- Contractors and infrastructure providers
- Financial institutions
- Industry consultants, researchers, and analysts
- Government bodies
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Executive summary
Section 2: Country overview
Section 3: Competitor landscape
Section 4: Regulatory environment
Section 5: Mobile internet
Section 6: The smartphone market
Section 7: Points for actions
- AT&T Mobility
- Cricket Wireless
- T-Mobile US
- Sprint Corporation
- Boost Mobile
- Virgin Mobile USA
- U.S. Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Deutsche Telekom
- SoftBank Corporation
- Telephone and Data Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tds2xr