DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cargo Handling Equipment - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cargo Handling Equipment market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.6%.
Land, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$12.1 Billion by the year 2025, Land will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 2.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$216.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$175.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Land will reach a market size of US$647.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.6 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Anhui HeLi Co., Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Company
- Gantrex, Inc.
- Hangcha Group Co., Ltd.
- Hoist Liftruck Mfg., LLC
- Hyster Company
- JBT Corporation
- KION Group AG
- Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH
- Lonking Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Mallaghan Engineering Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Sany Group
- Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Tec Containers S.A.
- Teleflex Lionel-Dupont (Tld)
- Terex Corporation
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- TUG Technologies Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cargo Handling Equipment Market: A Prelude
- Diesel Propulsion: The Largest Segment
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cargo Handling Equipment Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Surging Cargo Volumes Worldwide Translates into Growth for Cargo Handling Equipment Market
- Air Cargo Demand
- Air Cargo Demand Worldwide: Percentage Change in Freight Tonne Kilometers (FTKs) and Available Freight Tonne kilometers (AFTKs) as of April 2019
- Global Air Cargo Traffic Growth Rate in % by Region for the Period 2007-2017 and 2018-2037
- Global Air Freight Traffic in Million Metric Tons for the Years 2010 through 2019
- Seaborne Trade
- Global Seaborne Trade: Goods Loaded and Unloaded in Million Tons by Developed, Developing and Transition Economies for the Years 2012 and 2017
- Global Seaborne Trade: Goods Loaded in Million Tons by Type of Cargo for the Years 2012 and 2017
- World Economic Trends Impact Global Cargo Volumes, Influencing Demand for Cargo Handling Equipment
- World Economic Outlook: Annual GDP in % of Major Economies for the Years 2017 through 2020
- Sustained Increase in Industrial Production Activity: An Opportunity for Cargo Handling Equipment Market
- Industrial Production Index by Select Countries for the Period 2014-2018
- Industrial Production Indicator: Annual Variation in Industrial Production by Select Countries for the Period 2013-2017
- Booming E-Commerce Industry Augurs Well for Cargo Handling Equipment Market
- Global B2C E-Commerce Sales in US$ Billion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Global E-Commerce Market as a % of Retail Sales for the Period 2017-2023
- Leading Retail E-Commerce Market: Ranked by Sales in $ Billion for 2019
- Container Handling Equipment Market: Growing Trade Activities Spurs Growth
- Automation of Cargo Handling Equipment Presents Opportunity for the Market
- Strict Emission Regulations Drive Demand for Fuel-Efficient Cargo Handling Equipment
- Shift towards Sustainable Electricity-driven Cargo Handling Equipment
- China Seeks to Eliminate Old Emission-Causing Cargo Handling Equipment
- Innovations & Advancements
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Cargo Handling Equipment
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cargo Handling Equipment Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cargo Handling Equipment Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sqero2