Global Chloromethane Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global chloromethane market and it is poised to grow by USD 344.82 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
The report on the global chloromethane market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing demand for refrigeration and air-conditioning. In addition, growing demand for silicones is anticipated to boost the growth of the global chloromethane market as well.
Key Trends for the global chloromethane market growth
This study identifies growing demand for silicones as the prime reasons driving the global chloromethane market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Methylene chloride - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Chloroform - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Methyl chloride - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Carbon tetrachloride - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AGC Inc.
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Ltd.
- KEM ONE
- Merck KGaA
- Nouryon Chemicals Holding BV
- Occidental Petroleum Corp.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Tokuyama Corp.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j35kbo