DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Depth Sensing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Depth Sensing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 12%.
Camera/Lens Module, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 12.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.9 Billion by the year 2025, Camera/Lens Module will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 12.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$205.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$247.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Camera/Lens Module will reach a market size of US$379.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 11.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$915.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Aquifi, Inc.
- ASUSTeK Computer, Inc.
- Becom Bluetechnix GmbH
- Creative Technology Ltd.
- Espros Photonics Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Lips Corporation
- Melexis NV
- Nerian Vision GmbH
- Occipital, Inc.
- pmdtechnologies AG
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Sony Depthsensing Solutions SA/NV
- Sunny Optical Technology (Group) Company Limited
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (TowerJazz)
- Volvo Penta
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Depth Sensing Market: An Overview
- Camera/Lens Module: The Largest Category
- Asian Economies to Provide Considerable Growth Opportunities
- Global Depth Sensing Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by End-Use for 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Depth Sensing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Depth Sensing Technology Vital to Unlock Advanced Computer Vision Applications
- Computational Depth Sensing Facilitate Development of High Performance Commodity Depth Cameras
- Rising Prominence of Depth Sensing Technologies for Mobile Devices
- VCSEL Technology to Enable Wider Adoption of Mobile 3D Sensing
- Smartphone Makers Continue to Focus on Integrating 3D Sensing Capability into Cameras
- Rising Sales of Smartphones, and Growing Adoption of Dual Camera Mobiles and the Promise of Multi-Camera Smartphones Augur Well for Depth Sensing Market
- Global Smartphone Shipments in Million Units for the Years 2016 through 2024
- Global Penetration of Dual Cameras in Smartphones for the Years 2016 through 2019
- Penetration Rate (%) of Dual+ Cameras by Select Brands
- Growth of Smartphone 3D Camera Market: An Opportunity for Depth Sensing Market
- Smartphone 3D Camera Market: Revenues in $ Million for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- 3D Depth Sensing Market: Expanding Applications to Spur Growth
- 3D Depth Sensing Cameras Make Use of USB 3.0 Interface to Support High Bandwidth Needs of Depth Sensors
- Growing Use of AR & VR Technology Presents Opportunities for Depth Sensing Market
- Global Augmented and Virtual Reality Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- 3D Depth Sensing for Automotive Industry
- Innovations in AI Disrupt Depth Sensing Market across Verticals
- D-Sens: An EC Initiative to Develop Technologies and Applications to Improve Public Safety using Depth Sensing
- Innovations & Advancements
- pmdtechnologies Announces Lighthouse Smart Home Camera with Deep Learning, AI and 3D Sensing Capabilities
- VIA Technologies and Lucid Partner to Provide AI-based Depth Sensing for Cameras
- Sony to Unveil New 3D Sensors with Depth-Sensing Lasers
- Huawei's Upcoming Phone to Feature Depth-Sensing Camera to Enhance AR Capabilities
- Occipital Unveils Structure Sensor Mark II with Active IR Stereo Depth Sensing
- Xiaomi Launches 3D Depth Sensing Hardware for Xiaomi Mi8 Explorer
- Microsoft Transforms Smartphones and Webcam Devices into 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- MIT Researchers Develop Depth-Sensing Imaging System to See Through Fog
- Stanford Researchers Develop Depth-Sensing Autofocal Glasses
- PRODUCT DEFINITION
- Depth Sensing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eb4en3