DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Healthcare Licensing Trends: Scandinavia-US/Canada" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This trends report provides comprehensive analysis on all licensing deals and negotiations that took place between the healthcare companies of Scandinavia and US/Canada during January 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019, categorized and summarized by various important aspects such as key countries, healthcare sub-sectors, market capitalization groups, medicine groups, licensing payment arrangements, and worldwide vs domestic licensing.
Such detailed analysis helps to understand the licensing trends and directions during this time period in the healthcare segments of Scandinavia and US/Canada.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 70+ healthcare licensing news between Scandinavian (55) and US/Canadian (60) companies
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered-LargeCap (17%), SmallCap (10%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered-Pharmaceuticals (21%), Biotech (27%), Medical Devices (34%), Healthcare Services (18%)
- 14 medicine groups studied-Oncology (29%), Neurology (15%), Allergy & Immunology (10%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- 8 months' healthcare licensing transactions between Scandinavia and US/Canada analyzed at one place
- Small, medium and big multinational/non-multinational companies covered
- Curated categorizations of licensing details
- Licensing trends and directions summarized
The Report is useful to:
- Scandinavian and US/Canadean healthcare companies planning to introduce products in each other's markets
- Companies active in R&D and seeking new market base
- Healthcare company executives negotiating licensing deals between Scandinavian and US/Canadean companies
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for licensing deals between Scandinavia and US/Canada
Key analysis provided: January-August 2019
- Total number of licensing deals signed between the companies of Scandinavia and US/Canada
- Total number of companies/institutes of Scandinavia and US/Canada involved in the licensing deals
- Most licensing deals signed by companies of which sub-industry within healthcare sector
- Most licensing deals signed by which market capitalization group's companies
- Most licensing deals signed by which medicine groups
- Licensing payment arrangements most followed in the licensing deals
- Number of domestic and worldwide licensing
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions between Scandinavia and US/Canada licensed during last eight months
1.1 Companies with most licensing deals for Scandinavia and US/Canada
1.2 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals
1.3 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals
1.4 Medicine groups most active in licensing deals
1.5 Licensing payment arrangements most followed
1.6 Worldwide licensing vs domestic licensing
Chapter 2: Analysis of licensing deals between Scandinavia and US/Canada by key attributes during last eight months
2.1 For each of the key countries
2.2 For each of the healthcare sub-sectors
2.3 For each of the marketcap groups
2.4 For each of the medicine groups
Chapter 3: Summary and conclusions
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abide Therapeutics Inc.
- Academy Medical, LLC
- Affibody AB
- Aktina Medical Corporation
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Alfred E. Mann Institute for Biomedical Engineering
- ALK-Abell A/S
- Alligator Bioscience AB
- Ambu A/S
- Aphria Inc.
- AroCell AB
- Atrium Health
- Bactiguard AB
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Bavarian Nordic AS
- BioGaia AB
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
- Biospherix, Ltd.
- Biovica International AB (publ)
- BoneSupport AB
- Camanio Care AB
- Camurus AB (publ)
- Canadian Health Solutions Inc.
- CBD Solutions AB
- Cellink AB
- Charlotte Radiology PA
- Civica Rx
- Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.
- Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB
- COBO Technologies Aps
- Coloplast A/S
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Corgenix Inc
- C-Rad AB
- CytRx Corporation
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Denovo Biopharma LLC
- Destum Partners, Inc
- DiaPharma Group, Inc
- Dignitana AB
- Dyadic International Inc.
- Ecobrands AS
- Elekta AB
- Elekta Instrument AB
- Elektrofi Inc.
- Elos Medtech AB
- Enigma Biomedical Group
- Episurf Medical AB
- Everidis Health Sciences LLC
- Flow Pharma, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s31ged