Global Aviation MRO Logistics Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global aviation mro logistics market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.75 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
The report on the global aviation mro logistics market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing passenger traffic and influence of tourism. In addition, use of augmented reality in aviation mro is anticipated to boost the growth of the global aviation mro logistics market as well.
Key Trends for the global aviation mro logistics market growth
This study identifies use of augmented reality in aviation mro as the prime reasons driving the global aviation mro logistics market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Civil aviation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Military aviation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Business aviation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CMA CGM S.A.
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Deutsche Post AG
- DSV Panalpina A/S
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
- Fedex Corp.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- SEKO Logistics
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4r239x