DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addiction Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is poised to grow by USD 16.6 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period.
The report on the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing number of people trying to quit smoking. In addition, product innovations is anticipated to boost the growth of the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market as well.
Key Trends for the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market growth
This study identifies product innovations as the prime reasons driving the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market
The publisher provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market, including some of the vendors such as British American Tobacco Plc, Cipla Ltd., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Imperial Brands Plc, Japan Tobacco Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., JUUL Labs Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Philip Morris International Inc. .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- E-cigarette - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- NRT - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Drug therapy - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- British American Tobacco Plc
- Cipla Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Imperial Brands Plc
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- JUUL Labs Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Philip Morris International Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/upjswa