DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Radio Access Networks (RAN): Worldwide Forecasts, 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides forecasts for mobile network operator (MNO) spending on radio access network (RAN) equipment for 2019-2023.
Spending on 5G-compatible RAN will increase at a CAGR of 62% as MNOs continue to build out their 5G networks. Non-5G spending will fall at CAGR of -16% and some 4G/5G spending will shift to virtual RAN (vRAN) technology.
This forecast report provides:
A detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the RAN equipment market, split into:
- Two market segments: sites and technology
- Five market sub-segments: macro, micro, and mini-macro (sites), and 5G and non-5G (technology)
- Eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- An examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- Analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the digital infrastructure market
- A detailed market definition
- Recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/es3xyc