DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Defense Logistics Market by Solution and Geography - Forecast And Analysis 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Defense Logistics Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global defense logistics market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.54 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 2% during the forecast period.
The report on the global defense logistics market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by rising global military spending. In addition, adoption of network-centric warfare communication infrastructure is anticipated to boost the growth of the global defense logistics market as well.
Key Trends for the global defense logistics market growth
This study identifies adoption of network-centric warfare communication infrastructure as the prime reasons driving the global defense logistics market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Solution
- Market segments
- Comparison by Solution placement
- Military infrastructure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Military logistics services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Military FMS - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Solution
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ANHAM FZCO
- BAE Systems plc
- Crowley Maritime Corp.
- DynCorp International LLC
- Fluor Corp.
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b18qvh