DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Operational Technology - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Operational Technology market worldwide is projected to grow by US$17 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.4%.
Field Devices, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$17.1 Billion by the year 2025, Field Devices will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$787 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$791.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Field Devices will reach a market size of US$1.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.9 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- ABB Group
- Accenture PLC
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Emersion Electric Co.
- FANUC Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- NextNine, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Tesla, Inc.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Wood Group Mustang
- Wunderlich-Malec Engineering, Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Operational Technology Market: A Prelude
- Global Operational Technology Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Application for 2019E
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Operational Technology Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Emerging Needs of New-Age Businesses Drives Digital Transformation of Operational Technology
- Sustained Adoption of IoT in Industrial Sector Translates into Significant Growth Potential for OT Market
- Global IoT Market: Number of Connected Devices Installed in Billions for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Global Industrial IoT Market Size in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- With the Rapid Shift towards Industry 4.0, Convergence of IT and OT Continues to Gain Strength
- Utilities Focus on IT/OT Convergence to Reduce Outage Costs by Ensuring Efficient and Fast Restoration of Power
- Digital Transformation of Oil & Gas Industry: Aided by Convergence of IT and OT
- Oil & Gas Industry Witnesses Greater Need for Closer Collaboration between IT and OT Areas
- Trend towards Digitalization in Food & Beverage Industry Bodes Well for OT Market
- Mining Industry Turns to Converging IT and OT
- Securing OT Systems: A High Priority for Sectors Critical to Modern Society
- Global Operational Technology Security Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Application for 2019E
- Increasing Integration of OT in Industrial Environments and Rising Prominence of Industry 4.0: Need for OT Security Grows Exponentially
- With Industrial Internet Blurring Lines between IT and OT, New Concerns Emerge for Both Sectors
- Convergence of IT and OT in Transportation Sector Raises the Need to Enhance Security Measures to Defend Networks
- OT Systems in Airports: Potential Threats from Cyberattacks
- Critical Infrastructure Rely on SCADA and ICS Operational Technology Systems
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Operational Technology (OT): An Introduction
- Examples of OT
- Components of OT
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Product Lifecycle Management System (PLM)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Operational Technology Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Operational Technology Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9moy5