DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Chatbots Market by Application Deployment and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare chatbots market accounted for $116.9 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $345.3 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.5% from 2019 to 2026.
A chatbot is a program that works on artificial intelligence for stimulation of interactive human conversation. These programs run by using key pre-calculated user phrases and auditory or text-based signals. A healthcare chatbot is an artificial intelligence program that is employed in the healthcare domain where the user can schedule appointment with doctors, locate health clinics, and access medication information. Moreover, healthcare chatbots can also be employed for checking symptoms to identify a disease or condition. Furthermore, other uses of healthcare chatbots include medical and drug information assistance, healthcare professional assistance, and others.
Rise in hospital cost savings due to use of healthcare chatbots across the globe is a compelling factor that boots the growth of the healthcare chatbots market. Moreover, surge in internet connectivity and smart device adoption is another factor that contributes toward the growth of the market. In addition, the increase in patient waiting time and lack of efficient patient management across the globe also boosts the growth of the healthcare chatbots market. Furthermore, growth potential offered by rise in awareness during the forecast period offer lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market. However, the concerns related to the data privacy hinder the growth of this market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis along with the current global healthcare chatbots market trends from 2019 to 2026 to identify the prevailing opportunities along with the strategic assessment.
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the industry.
- A qualitative analysis based on innovative products facilitates strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the market
Key Findings of the Healthcare Chatbots Market:
- Symptoms check occupied one-third share of the global healthcare chatbots market in 2018.
- The cloud-based segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- The patients segment accounted for more than one-fourth share of the market in 2018.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the analysis period, followed by LAMEA.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Market Segments
1.2.1. List Of Key Players Profiled In The Report
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Primary Research
1.3.2. Secondary Research
1.3.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings Of The Study
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.3. Top Player Positioning
3.4. Key Forces Shaping Healthcare Chatbots Industry/Market
3.4.1. Moderate Bargaining Power Of Supplier
3.4.2. Low Bargaining Power Of Buyers
3.4.3. Low Threat Of Substitutes
3.4.4. High Intensity Of Rivalry
3.4.5. Low Threat Of New Entrant
3.5. Market Dynamics
3.5.4. Impact Analyses
Chapter 4: Healthcare Chatbots Market, By Application
4.2. Symptoms Check
4.3. Medical And Drug Information Assistance
4.4. Appointment Scheduling And Monitoring
4.5. Other Applications
Chapter 5: Healthcare Chatbots Market, By End User
5.2. Healthcare Providers
5.3. Healthcare Payers
5.5. Other End Users
Chapter 6: Healthcare Chatbots Market, By Deployment
6.3. On Premise
Chapter 7: Healthcare Chatbots Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.3. Sense.Ly Inc.
8.4. Buoy Health, Inc.
8.5. Infermedica Sp. Z O.O
8.6. Babylon Healthcare Service Limited
8.7. Ada Digital Health Ltd.
8.8. Pact Care B.V.
8.9. Gyant.Com, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qm89e