DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Infant Nutrition Market by Product Type Form and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global infant nutrition market size was valued at $34.2 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $61.6 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.7% from 2019 to 2026.
Nutrition is one of the most significant factors that influences a child's development and growth. The infant nutrition market comprises a diversified range of products from various infant formulas to baby food products. Infant nutrition is produced for feeding babies and infants, which are usually under 12 months of age, and also is prepared from liquid or powder. Infant nutrition facilitates healthy growth and development of babies, improves cognitive performance and development, prevents them from allergies, and increases gastrointestinal health & immunity.
Dietary practices regarding baby food have evolved over the years. In addition, there is increased awareness among consumers about the importance of adequate nutrition for healthy growth of infants. Owing to this, numerous brands have upgraded the nutritional components in their baby food products by adding functional and organic ingredients, which also fuels the growth of the infant nutrient market.
Furthermore, the demand for dried baby food has considerably increased over the years due to rise in awareness about the benefit of balanced nutrition for baby. Longer shelf life of dried baby food products fosters the market to some extent. Changing socio-economic factors and improved living standard due to considerable increase in disposable income have led to the growth of baby food market. Increase in the population of women professionals, short maternity leave period and time-constraints for home food preparation have further increased the adoption of baby food products.
Organic products have been gaining steady share in the retail market. Moreover, it is one of the fastest growing sectors in the food industry. The changing purchasing behavior pattern among the consumers creates huge opportunities for the organic baby food sector. In addition, the preference for organic and clean-labelled products has increased significantly, due to increase in health consciousness among consumers. However, stringent quality checks and strict mandates by the government and food departments have posed major restraints for the infant nutrition market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the infant nutrition market analysis from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped on the basis of their infant nutrition market share.
- The market forecast is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the infant nutrition market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the infant nutrition market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global infant nutrition market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and infant nutrition market growth strategies.
Key Findings of the Infant Nutrition Market:
- Based on product type, the infant milk segment dominates the global infant nutrition market in 2018, and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
- Depending on form, the solid segment accounted for highest share in the infant nutrition market growth in 2018, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2019 to 2026.
- By distribution channel, the pharmacy segment was the major shareholder in 2018, and is projected to register a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2026.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific accounted for about 44.2% infant nutrition market share in 2018, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2%.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Infant Nutrition Market, By Product Type
4.2. Follow-On Milk
4.3. Specialty Baby Milk
4.4. Infant Milk
4.5. Prepared Baby Food
4.6. Dried Baby Food
Chapter 5: Infant Nutrition Market, By Form
5.2. Solid Baby Food
5.3. Liquid Baby Food
Chapter 6: Infant Nutrition Market, By Distribution Channel
6.3. Convenience Stores
Chapter 7: Infant Nutrition Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Abbott Laboratories (Abbott)
8.2. Anand Milk Union Limited (Amul)
8.3. Arla Foods Amba (Arla)
8.4. Campbell Soup Company
8.5. Dana Dairy Group Ltd
8.7. Nestle S.A.
8.8. Perrigo Company Plc
8.9. Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
8.10. The Kraft Heinz Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sagbry