Global Smart TV Market 2020-2024
The analyst has been monitoring the global smart tv market and it is poised to grow by USD 293.32 mn units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 21% during the forecast period.
This report on the global smart tv market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by technological advances in tv resolution. In addition, growing influence of digital media on smart tv advertising and marketing is anticipated to boost the growth of the global smart tv market as well.
Key Trends for global smart tv market growth
This study identifies growing influence of digital media on smart tv advertising and marketing as the prime reasons driving the global smart tv market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel placement
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Videocon Industries Ltd.
- VIZIO Inc.
- Xiaomi Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2sy5gu