Global Waste To Energy Market 2020-2024
The analyst has been monitoring the global waste to energy market and it is poised to grow by USD 12.26 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
This report on the global waste to energy market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing urbanization. In addition, rising popularity of integrated waste management systems is anticipated to boost the growth of the global waste to energy market as well.
Key Trends for global waste to energy market growth
This study identifies rising popularity of integrated waste management systems as the prime reasons driving the global waste to energy market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- Thermal - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Biological - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by technology
07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising number of strategic partnerships and alliances
- Rising popularity of integrated waste management systems
- Decline in coal-based power generation
12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- China Everbright International Ltd.
- Covanta Holding Corp.
- Electricit de France SA
- Hitachi Zosen Corp.
- Keppel Corp. Ltd.
- SUEZ SA
- Veolia Environment SA
- Waste Management Inc.
- Wheelabrator Technologies Inc.
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ucs8ze