Global Grid-Scale Battery Market 2020-2024
The analyst has been monitoring the global grid-scale battery market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.86 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 22% during the forecast period.
This report on the global grid-scale battery market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing ess demand from utilities. In addition, increasing installation of microgrids is anticipated to boost the growth of the global grid-scale battery market as well.
Key Trends for global grid-scale battery market growth
This study identifies increasing installation of microgrids as the prime reasons driving the global grid-scale battery market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY BATTERY TYPE
- Market segmentation by battery type
- Comparison by battery type
- Lithium-based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by battery type
09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11: MARKET TRENDS
- Declining costs of battery storage systems
- Declining cost of renewable power generation
- Increasing installation of microgrids
12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- BYD Co. Ltd.
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Kokam Co. Ltd.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- NGK Insulators Ltd.
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Tesla Inc.
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9nb8cv