The global Ethylene Propylene market was worth $9.82 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% and reach $14.12 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The Ethylene Propylene market section of the report gives context. It compares the Ethylene Propylene market with other segments of the Ethylene Propylene market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Ethylene Propylene indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Solution Polymerization; Suspension Polymerization 2) By Application: Automotive; Building & Construction; Plastic Modification; Lubricant Additive; Wires & Cables; Tires & Tubes
- Companies Mentioned: The Dow Chemical Company; Exxon Mobil Corporation; Johns Manville, Inc.; KUMHO POLYCHEM; Lanxess AG
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Ethylene Propylene Market Characteristics
3. Ethylene Propylene Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Ethylene Propylene Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Ethylene Propylene Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Ethylene Propylene Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Ethylene Propylene Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Ethylene Propylene Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Ethylene Propylene Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Ethylene Propylene Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Ethylene Propylene Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Ethylene Propylene Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Ethylene Propylene Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Ethylene Propylene Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Ethylene Propylene Market
8. India Ethylene Propylene Market
9. Japan Ethylene Propylene Market
10. Australia Ethylene Propylene Market
11. Indonesia Ethylene Propylene Market
12. South Korea Ethylene Propylene Market
13. Western Europe Ethylene Propylene Market
14. UK Ethylene Propylene Market
15. Germany Ethylene Propylene Market
16. France Ethylene Propylene Market
17. Eastern Europe Ethylene Propylene Market
18. Russia Ethylene Propylene Market
19. North America Ethylene Propylene Market
20. USA Ethylene Propylene Market
21. South America Ethylene Propylene Market
22. Brazil Ethylene Propylene Market
23. Middle East Ethylene Propylene Market
24. Africa Ethylene Propylene Market
25. Ethylene Propylene Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Ethylene Propylene Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Ethylene Propylene Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. The Dow Chemical Company
25.2.2. Exxon Mobil Corporation
25.2.3. Johns Manville, Inc.
25.2.4. Kumho Polychem
25.2.5. Lanxess AG
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Ethylene Propylene Market
27. Ethylene Propylene Market Trends And Strategies
28. Ethylene Propylene Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Johns Manville, Inc.
- KUMHO POLYCHEM
- Lanxess AG
- Lion Elastomers, LLC
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- SK Global Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Versalis S.p.A.
- JSR Corporation
- Eni (Polimeri Europa)
- Jilin Xingyun Chemical
- Lion Copolymer LLC
- PetroChina Company Limited
- PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim
- BASF SE (Germany)
- China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (China)
- PolyOne Corporation (The U.S.)
- Carlisle Companies Inc.
- OAO Nizhnekamskneftekhim
- Rubber Engineering & Development Company (REDCO)
- Firestone Building Products Company, LLC
- Warco Biltrite
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/934t2e