The global hydrogen market was worth $0.25 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% and reach $0.38 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The hydrogen market section of the report gives context. It compares the hydrogen market with other segments of the hydrogen market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, hydrogen indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Mode Of Distribution: Pipeline; High-Pressure Tube Trailers; Cylinders 2) By End Use: Chemicals; Aerospace and Automotive; Energy; Refining; Glass; Welding and Metal Fabrication; Others
- Companies Mentioned: Praxair, Inc.; Air Liquide S.A.; Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.; INOX Air Products Ltd.; Iwatani Corporation
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Hydrogen Market Characteristics
3. Hydrogen Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Hydrogen Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Hydrogen Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Hydrogen Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Hydrogen Market, Segmentation By Mode Of Distribution, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Hydrogen Market, Segmentation By End Use, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Hydrogen Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Hydrogen Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Hydrogen Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Market, Segmentation By Mode Of Distribution, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Hydrogen Market
8. India Hydrogen Market
9. Japan Hydrogen Market
10. Australia Hydrogen Market
11. Indonesia Hydrogen Market
12. South Korea Hydrogen Market
13. Western Europe Hydrogen Market
14. UK Hydrogen Market
15. Germany Hydrogen Market
16. France Hydrogen Market
17. Eastern Europe Hydrogen Market
18. Russia Hydrogen Market
19. North America Hydrogen Market
20. USA Hydrogen Market
21. South America Hydrogen Market
22. Brazil Hydrogen Market
23. Middle East Hydrogen Market
24. Africa Hydrogen Market
25. Hydrogen Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Hydrogen Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Hydrogen Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Praxair, Inc.
25.2.2. Air Liquide S.A.
25.2.3. Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
25.2.4. INOX Air Products Ltd.
25.2.5. Iwatani Corporation
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Hydrogen Market
27. Hydrogen Market Trends And Strategies
28. Hydrogen Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Praxair, Inc.
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- INOX Air Products Ltd.
- Iwatani Corporation
- Hydrogenics Corporation
- Linde AG
- Messer Group GmbH
- Nuvera Fuel Cells
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- Caloric Anlagenbau
- Xebec Adsorption
- Showa Denko K.K. (SDK)
- Nel ASA
- Plug Power
- Ally Hitech Co. Ltd
- Gulf Cryo
- Teledyne Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c9tkus