The global fatty acids manufacturing market was worth $128.94 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% and reach $148.22 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The fatty acids market section of the report gives context. It compares the fatty acids market with other segments of the fatty acids market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, fatty acids indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Unsaturated Fatty Acids; Saturated Fatty Acids 2) By End Use Industry: Household, Cosmetics, and Personal Care; Soap and Detergent; Oilfield; Rubber and Plastic; Lubricants; Other End-user Industries
- Companies Mentioned: BASF SE; Fmc Corporation; The Dow Chemical Company; Koninklijke Dsm Nv; Enzymotec Ltd.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Fatty Acids Market Characteristics
3. Fatty Acids Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Fatty Acids Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Fatty Acids Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Fatty Acids Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Fatty Acids Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Fatty Acids Market, Segmentation By End Use Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Fatty Acids Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Fatty Acids Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Fatty Acids Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Fatty Acids Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Fatty Acids Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Fatty Acids Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Fatty Acids Market
8. India Fatty Acids Market
9. Japan Fatty Acids Market
10. Australia Fatty Acids Market
11. Indonesia Fatty Acids Market
12. South Korea Fatty Acids Market
13. Western Europe Fatty Acids Market
14. UK Fatty Acids Market
15. Germany Fatty Acids Market
16. France Fatty Acids Market
17. Eastern Europe Fatty Acids Market
18. Russia Fatty Acids Market
19. North America Fatty Acids Market
20. USA Fatty Acids Market
21. South America Fatty Acids Market
22. Brazil Fatty Acids Market
23. Middle East Fatty Acids Market
24. Africa Fatty Acids Market
25. Fatty Acids Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Fatty Acids Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Fatty Acids Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. BASF SE
25.2.2. Fmc Corporation
25.2.3. The Dow Chemical Company
25.2.4. Koninklijke Dsm Nv
25.2.5. Enzymotec Ltd.
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Fatty Acids Market
27. Fatty Acids Market Trends And Strategies
28. Fatty Acids Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- BASF SE
- FMC Corporation
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Koninklijke Dsm Nv
- Enzymotec Ltd.
- Croda International Plc
- Omega Protein Corporation
- Aker Biomarine As
- Polaris Nutritional Lipids
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Akzo Nobel
- Arizona Chemicals
- Ashland Inc.
- Eastman Chemical
- Oleon N.V.
- Godrej Industries
- Colgate-Palmolive Ltd
- Vantage Oleochemicals
- Wujiang Jinyu Lanolin Co., Ltd
- Ferro Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7hsf67