DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E-Bike Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Battery Type; Motor Type; Class; Mode" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global e-bike market accounted for US$ 35,862.5 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.6% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 224,014.2 Bn in 2027.
During the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, the positive growth outlook towards the growing demand of e-bike to reduce traffic congestions is expected to drive the e-bike worldwide. However, the challenges related to underdeveloped charging and cycling infrastructure in developing countries may restrain the future growth of the e-bike market.
APAC region held the largest share of the e-bike market in 2018, and it is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period of 2019-2027. It has contributed more than 70% to the overall revenue of the e-bike market in the year 2018. The Europe and North America held the second and third position in the global e-bike market in 2018 with market shares of >20% and >5%, respectively.
The market in MEA is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate from 2019 to 2027. Other developing regions such as the Middle East and Africa and South America are also anticipated to offer ample growth opportunities to the e-bike market players during 2019-2027.
The overall e-bike market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the e-bike market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global E-bike market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global E-bike market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. E-Bike - Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Ecosystem Analysis
4.3 PEST Analysis
5. E-Bike Market - Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Several Government Initiatives to Reduce Emission Level Globally
5.1.2 Adoption of E-Bike to Reduce Traffic Congestion
5.2.1 Underdeveloped Charging and Cycling Infrastructure in Developing Countries
5.3.1 Bike Sharing Services
5.4.1 Pedal to Work Initiative
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. E-Bike Market - Global Market Analysis
6.2 Global E-Bike Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
7. E-Bike Market - By Battery Type
7.2 E-bike Market Breakdown, by Battery Type, 2018 and 2027
7.4 Lithium-Ion Polymer
7.5 Lead Acid
8. E-Bike Market - By Motor Type
8.2 E-bike Market Breakdown, by Motor Type, 2018 and 2027
8.3 Hub Motors
8.4 Mid Motor
9. E-Bike Market - By Class
9.2 E-bike Market Breakdown, by Class, 2018 and 2027
10. E-Bike Market - By Mode
10.2 E-bike Market Breakdown, by Mode, 2018 and 2027
10.3 Pedal Assist Mode
10.4 Throttle Mode
11. Global E-bike Market - Geographic Analysis
11.2 North America E-bike Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.3 Europe E-bike Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.4 APAC E-bike Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.5 MEA E-bike Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.6 SAM E-bike Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
12. Industry Landscape
12.2 Market Initiative
12.3 New Development
13. Company Profiles
13.2 Aventon Bikes
13.3 Giant Bicycles
13.4 Merida Industry Co., Ltd.
13.5 Pedego Electric Bikes
13.6 Robert Bosch GmbH
13.7 Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc.
13.8 Shimano Inc.
13.9 Trek Bicycle Corporation
13.10 Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lqp08q