DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Door Systems - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Door Systems market worldwide is projected to grow by US$117.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.6%.
Wood, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$118.7 Billion by the year 2025, Wood will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$4.2 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$3.6 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Wood will reach a market size of US$5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$32.1 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Allegion PLC
- Andersen Corporation
- Assa Abloy AB
- Associated Materials, Inc.
- Atrium Windows and Doors, Inc.
- Dormakaba International Holding AG
- Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
- Hormann (UK) Ltd.
- Jeld-Wen, Inc.
- Marvin Windows and Doors
- Masco Corporation
- Masonite International Corporation
- Metaflex Doors
- MI Windows and Doors, Inc.
- Pella Corporation
- Ply Gem Holdings, Inc.
- REHAU AG + Co
- Turelemente Borne Handelsgesellschaft mbH
- Vicaima Limited
- Ykk Ap, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- An Introduction to Door Systems
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Door Systems Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Door Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Dynamics in the World Construction Sector Favor Robust Growth in Door Systems Market
- Construction Industry Forecast in Top 10 Economies (in US$ Trillion) for the Years 2015, 2020, 2030, 2040, and 2050
- High Growth Opportunities in Residential Construction Sector
- Sustained Increase in Infrastructure Spending Bodes Well
- Lucrative Opportunities in Commercial Real Estate Sector
- Wooden Door Systems Remain the Most Dominant Door Type
- Metal Door Systems: Relevant in High-End Applications
- Plastic Door Systems Demonstrate Fast Paced Growth
- Composite Door Systems Come to Fore Extending Durability and Lightweight Benefits
- Access Control Door Systems Gain Traction in Commercial and Institutional Sites
- Growth Momentum in Automatic Door Systems Market Remains Northbound
- Extending a Greener Alternative, Glass Door Systems Seek to Widen Addressable Market
- Swinging Door Systems Gain Traction Offering Specialized Door Closing Mechanism
- Revolving Door Systems Emerge to Augment Visual Focus of an Entrance
- Sliding Doors Make a Cut
- Fire Doors: A Niche Segment Driven by Fire Safety Regulations
- Breakdown of Global Fire Doors Market Revenues (in %) by End-Use Sector: 2019
- Rising Demand for Energy Efficient Doors to Drive New Growth in the Door Systems Market
- Custom Door Systems: The New Flavor
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Door Systems Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Door Systems Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j0zrrl