DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerostat Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Product Type; Payload; Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aerostat market accounted for US$ 6.11 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period 2019-2027.
The less operational cost aerostat and continuous technological up grades led to the rise in adoption of aerostat. Agreements and partnerships are the key strategies adopted by the key players to ensure higher growth in the aerostat systems market. The demand for high payload capacity, cost-effective high altitude persistent surveillance, capable of multiple mission-specific sensor mix are some of the major factors that are driving the global aerostat market.
Companies across the world are highly emphasizing on offering aerostat for various use. For instance, Lockheed Martin, a US-based aerospace and defense company, provides Persistent Threat Detection System (PTDS), a helium-filled lighter than air system to deliver soldiers long-range ISR and communication assistance.
The commercial segment is also facilitating the growth of aerostat market. This segment is expected to showcase significant growth in the coming years, as the demand for commercial aerostats is soaring. The commercial segment in the aerostat market consists of travel and tourism industry, telecom industry, and law enforcement agencies. In 2019, Indian police department has awarded RT LTA Systems, an Israeli aerostat manufacturer to supply its Skystar 180 Aerostat along with a small tactical UAV. Similarly, in 2018, Rheinmetall Canada provided Rheinmetall Persistent Surveillance Systems (PSS) to a Canadian organization for G7 summit.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global aerostat market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global aerostat market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to product type, payload, application, and geography.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Aerostat Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers:
188.8.131.52 Existence of Strong Buyer Base
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers:
184.108.40.206 Growing Number of Supplier List
4.2.3 Threats to Substitutes:
220.127.116.11 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Act as Substitutes in the Market
4.2.4 Threats of New Entrants:
18.104.22.168 Recognized Brand Capture the Market
4.2.5 Degree of Competition:
22.214.171.124 Presence of Strong Market Players in the Industry
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
5. Aerostat Market - Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Need for Accurate Geospatial Information
5.1.2 Increasing Focus on Using Economical Solutions for Surveillance
5.2.1 Challenges Related to Operational Altitude
5.3.1 Adoption of Aerostat to Protect Military Forces from Missile Defense
5.4.1 Growing Demand of Cargo Airship for Heavy Payload
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Aerostat Market - Global Market Analysis
6.2 Global Aerostat Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027 (US$ Mn)
6.3 Market Positioning - Global Key Players
7. Aerostat Market Analysis - By Product Type
7.2 Aerostat Market Breakdown, by Product Type, 2018 and 2027
8. Aerostat Market Analysis - By Application
8.2 Aerostat Market Breakdown, by Application, 2018 and 2027
9. Aerostat Market Analysis - By Payload
9.2 Global Aerostat Market Breakdown, by Payload, 2018 & 2027
9.3 Surveillance RADAR
9.4 Navigation Systems
9.5 Communication Relay
10. Global Aerostat Market - Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America Aerostat Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.3 Europe Aerostat Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.4 APAC Aerostat Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.5 MEA Aerostat Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.6 SAM Aerostat Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11. Aerostat Market-Industry Landscape
12. Aerostat Market - Company Profiles
12.2 ILC Dover
12.3 LINDSTRAND TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
12.4 LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
12.6 TCOM, L.P.
12.7 RAVEN INDUSTRIES, INC.
12.8 Allsopp Helikites Limited
12.9 Raytheon Company
12.10 Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m7ojjz