DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bioliquid Heat and Power Generation - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Bioliquid Heat and Power Generation market worldwide is projected to grow by US$913.9 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.2%.
Heat Production, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.8 Billion by the year 2025, Heat Production will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$42.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$42.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Heat Production will reach a market size of US$138.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$158.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Argent Energy (UK) Limited
- BTG Bioliquids BV
- Bunge Ltd.
- Encontech B.V.
- Ensyn Technologies, Inc.
- Kraton Corporation
- Munzer Bioindustrie GmbH
- Neste Oyj
- REG Power Management Limited
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Bioliquid Heat and Power Generation Market to Register Moderate Growth
- Heat Production Application Segment to Account Highest Growth
- Bioliquid Heat and Power Generation Market Based on Application: 2017-2026
- Demand Estimates for Bioliquids for Heat in the EU-based Countries: 2005-2020
- The Bioethanol Segment is anticipated to Occupy Largest Share
- Worldwide Production of Liquid Biofuels
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Bioliquid Heat and Power Generation Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Need to Minimize Carbon Emissions to Propel Bioliquids Market
- Percentage Change of CO2 Emissions from Fossil Fuel: Nov 2018E and March 2019E
- Higher Recycling Wastes to Support Market Growth
- Management of Municipal Solid Waste in Million Tons: 1960-2015
- Total Recycling Tonnages in Million Tons: 1960-2015
- Rise in Renewable Energy Production to Bode Well for Market
- Progression of Bioenergy in the EU: 2005 to 2017
- Bioenergy Progress in the EU for the Years 2005 to 2017
- Percentage Contribution of Bioliquids and Various RES for Electricity Production in the EU: 2005 and 2020
- Percentage Contribution of Bioliquids and Various RES for Heat Production in the EU: 2005 and 2020
- Support Schemes to Favour Market Growth
- Select List of Support Provided to Bioliquids in Heat Applications
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Bioliquid Heat and Power Generation Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Bioliquid Heat and Power Generation Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1i7ixg