NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) releases an RMBS-focused recap of the SFVegas 2020 conference, which was held in Las Vegas on February 23-26. The event welcomed over 8,000 registered attendees and in this recap KBRA highlights content from select panels that focused on private label securities (PLS) and Agency CRT markets, including:
- The potential for establishing industry governance standards for PLS.
- Mortgage origination trends in the agency and non-Agency RMBS markets.
- Updates to non-Agency RMBS trading and liquidity.
- A review of the latest CRT trends, relative value, and scalability for the broader market.
- A review of legal precedents and litigation impactful to RMBS.
- The ongoing digitization of the mortgage process.
To access the recap, click here.
For more specific panel coverage, check out KBRA’s tweets from the conference.
CONNECT WITH KBRA
About KBRA and KBRA Europe
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an NRSRO. In addition, KBRA is designated as a designated rating organization by the Ontario Securities Commission for issuers of asset-backed securities to file a short form prospectus or shelf prospectus. KBRA is also recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners as a Credit Rating Provider, and is a certified Credit Rating Agency (CRA) by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited is registered with ESMA as a CRA.