Global Chemical Logistics Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global chemical logistics market and it is poised to grow by USD 24.73 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period.
This report on the global chemical logistics market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growth of the chemical industry. In addition, increased demand for modernized green warehouses in the chemical industry is anticipated to boost the growth of the global chemical logistics market as well.
Key Trends for global chemical logistics market growth
This study identifies increased demand for modernized green warehouses in the chemical industry as the prime reasons driving the global chemical logistics market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service placement
- Transportation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Warehousing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agility Public Warehousing Co. KSCP
- BDP International Inc.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- CEVA Logistics AG
- Deutsche Post AG
- DSV Panalpina AS
- FedEx Corp.
- Schenker AG
- Schneider National Inc.
- Univar Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/avw2c6