AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VHT, the world’s #1 provider of callback software and services, today introduced Mindful, a Hybrid-SaaS offering that blends voice, messaging, automation and analytics capabilities. Supported by the company’s powerful Customer Success practice, VHT provides brands with a unique new way to lower contact center infrastructure costs while improving Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
“In 2019 consumers sent over 7 trillion SMS messages to one another using a smartphone and half of them have expressed the desire to interact with brands the same way,” said Matt DiMaria, CEO of VHT. “Mindful enables our clients to engage with their customers, who want access to the full power of their smartphones, at a time that is convenient for them. And all this must result in a successful conversation regardless of whether it’s a voice or text interaction.”
The Mindful Platform by VHT includes the combination of multiple services:
- Callback – VHT’s market leading Virtual Hold Callback
- Digital – Enables any digital (Web, mobile) channel to request a callback without losing the context of the conversation
- Messaging – Facilitating conversations in the channel of choice with seamless transitions between voice and messaging
- Analytics - Data and insights into customer conversations and optimizations
- Automations - Integrate and extend existing automation and AI capabilities to enrich customer conversations
- Hybrid Enterprise Connection – Enables Mindful to blend on-premise and SaaS based capabilities via secure connections
“By empowering your customers to transition between talk and text, Mindful makes the user experience of contacting a brand match the experience of communicating with friends and family,” said Nick Kennedy, VP, Customer Care at VHT. “VHT’s analytics have demonstrated a lower cost per interaction while increasing customer loyalty and raising Net Promoter Scores (NPS).”
For over two decades, VHT, formerly Virtual Hold Technology, has been the world’s #1 provider of callback software and services, enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies to improve their customer experience metrics, save money on customer interactions, and grow their reach to new customers. In 1995, the company formally developed its “Hang up and we’ll call you back when it’s your turn” approach. VHT patented the idea and coined the term “virtual queuing.” Only VHT Callback saved the caller’s place in line and called them back when it was their turn, maintaining full customer experience integrity. Today, the industry has expanded, technology has advanced, and VHT has transformed from a callback company into a company focused on successful customer interactions. Learn more https://www.vhtcx.com/.