DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E-learning Courses Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global E-learning courses 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global e-learning courses and it is poised to grow by USD 61 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period.
This report on the global e-learning courses provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growing adoption of mobile learning. In addition, rising preference for microlearning is anticipated to boost the growth of the global e-learning courses as well.
Key Trends for global e-learning courses growth
This study identifies rising preference for microlearning as the prime reasons driving the global e-learning courses growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Higher education sector - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corporate sector - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 sector - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- City & Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- Kaplan Inc.
- Macmillan Publishers
- NIIT Ltd.
- Pearson Plc
- Skillsoft Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w2cm9y