CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the nation’s leading multimedia resource focused on providing oncology professionals with current and insightful information on patient care, will host seven State of the Science Summit™ meetings across the United States in March.
The State of the Science Summit™ meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Lung Cancer — Thursday, March 5, at 5:30 p.m., in Scottsdale, Arizona. The summit will be chaired by Panayiotis Savvides, M.D., Ph.D., of Mayo Clinic in Arizona.
- Gastrointestinal Malignancies— Tuesday, March 10, at 5 p.m., in Dallas, Texas. The summit will be chaired by Amit Singal, M.D., M.S., of Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Texas Southwestern.
- Lung Cancer — Wednesday, March 11, at 5 p.m., in Columbus, Ohio. The summit will be chaired by David P. Carbone, M.D., Ph.D., of The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
- Multiple Myeloma— Thursday, March 12, at 5 p.m., in Portland, Oregon. The summit will be chaired by Rebecca Silbermann, M.D., M.M.S., of Oregon Health & Science University.
- Lung Cancer — Tuesday, March 24, at 5 p.m., in White Plains, New York. The summit will be chaired by Balazs Halmos, M.D., M.S., of Montefiore Medical Center.
- Breast Cancer — Monday, March 30, at 5 p.m., in Brooklyn, New York. The summit will be chaired by Patrick Borgen, M.D., of Maimonides Medical Center.
- Gastrointestinal Malignancies— Tuesday, March 31, at 5 p.m., in Memphis, Tennessee. The summit will be chaired by Axel Grothey, M.D., of West Cancer Center & Research Institute.
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® that features medical experts from across the nation discussing treatment options. Each summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals across key disciplines, from medical and surgical oncology to hematology. This interactive and educational meeting series analyzes and discusses novel treatments related to many different therapeutic areas in oncology. Each meeting engages in a peer exchange and addresses audience questions.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals, and food and beverages will be served. For more information and to register, click here, or contact Mike Carter at email@example.com.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in North America dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.