DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global prenatal vitamin supplements market and it is poised to grow by USD 195.69 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
This report on the global prenatal vitamin supplements market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing number of gynecologists recommending prenatal vitamin supplements to expecting mothers. In addition, usage of artificial intelligence by prenatal vitamin supplement manufacturing players is anticipated to boost the growth of the global prenatal vitamin supplements market as well.
This study identifies usage of artificial intelligence by prenatal vitamin supplement manufacturing players as the prime reasons driving the global prenatal vitamin supplements market growth during the next few years.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the increasing number of gynecologists recommending prenatal vitamin supplements to expecting mothers.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel placement
- Conventional retail channels - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Direct selling and e-retailing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Atrium Innovations Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- FoodState Inc.
- Nordic Naturals
- Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ohfc50