DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enterprise Cyber Security Solutions - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Enterprise Cyber Security Solutions market worldwide is projected to grow by US$46.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 10.6%.
Telecom and Manufacturing, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 10.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$31.4 Billion by the year 2025, Telecom and Manufacturing will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 12.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$2.1 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$2.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Telecom and Manufacturing will reach a market size of US$2.8 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$7.9 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Enterprise Cyber Security Solutions Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Worrisome Increase in Data Breaches, Service Interruptions & Massive Business Losses Provides the Cornerstone for Growth in Enterprise Cyber Security Solutions
- Growing Ubiquity of Data Breaches & Cyber Intrusions Catapults the Importance of Cyber Security Solutions: Global Annual Number of Data Breaches by Type of Enterprise
- Rising Business Losses Due to Data Breaches Steps Up Enterprise Focus on Cyber Security: Average Annual Cost of Data Breaches (In US$ Million) by Country
- Lost Business Opportunity Which Enterprises Can Ill Afford in a Challenging Economic Climate Represents the Largest Component of Data Breach Cost: Breakdown of the Average Global Cost of Data Breach by Cost Component (In US$ Million)
- Digital Evolution into Connected Enterprises, a Game Changing Enterprise Trend, Makes Cyber Attacks a Potent Security Threat
- As the Connected Enterprise Becomes a Reality, Enterprises Are Forced to Operate in a Zero Trust World: Global Market for Connected Enterprise (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2023 & 2025
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud Based Services Strengthens the Business Case for Cloud Security
- Tectonic Shift of IT to the Cloud as Measured by the Volume of Enterprise Data Residing in the Cloud: Percentage Breakdown of Enterprise Workloads in On-Premises, Public, Private& Hybrid Cloud for the Years 2019 & 2022
- Workforce Mobility & BYOD Spur the Focus on Cyber Security
- Rise of BYOD in Response to Growing Workforce Mobility Needs Drives the Focus on Handling the Risks Posed by Mobile Cloud Computing: Global BYOD & Enterprise Mobility Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Enterprise IoT Brings Digital Security into the Forefront
- Bracing for IoT in the Enterprise Will Mean Greater Focus on Cyber Security: Global Enterprise IoT Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- IoT Devices Becomes the Focus of Cyber Attacks, Driving Demand for IoT Security Solutions: Number of Malware Samples for IoT Devices from Known Malicious URLs Currently Available in Kaspersky Lab's Collection for the Years 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Technologies Driving the Penetration of Enterprise IoT Projects: % Level of Adoption of IoT Enabling Technologies in the Enterprise for the Year 2019 & Planned for the Year 2020 and Beyond
- Smart Logistics & Fleet Management Drive Need for Cyber Security Solutions in the Transportation End-Use Industry
- With Enhanced Connectivity Comes Equally High Levels of Risk: Global Connected Logistics Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Needs Drive Growth in the Government Sector As Smart Cities Become the Pet Project of Governments Worldwide
- As Spending on Smart Cities Increases, Cyber Security Will Command an Increasingly Larger Share of the Spends: Global Smart City Technology Spending (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Digitalization of Healthcare Drives Hospitals to Spend Big on Cyber Security
- High Demand for Medical Records in the Black Market Catalyzes the Threat of Healthcare Data Breaches, Throwing the Focus on Data Protection Best Practices: Healthcare Data Breaches in the U.S for the Years 2009 Through 2020
- Smart Factory & IIoT Drives Massive Investments in Cyber Security in the Manufacturing Industry
- With Manufacturing IT Prone to the Highest Risk of Attacks, Cybersecurity Emerges as a Key Enabler of Industry 4.0: % Breakdown of Malware Attacks Against IT Networks Across Industries in the Year 2019
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Enterprise Cyber Security Solutions Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Enterprise Cyber Security Solutions Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9l5fss